“Love beer, love the Distillery” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Distillery

The Distillery
Ranked #72 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Savannah, Georgia
“Love beer, love the Distillery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

A friend and I ate here before attending a roller derby match(go Savannah Derby Devils) at the civic center. The location is perfect and easy to find. We tried several of the craft beers on tap, enjoying them all... Our server, Erica, was knowledgeable and helpful-THE BEST SERVICE We have had in a while. The menu was fun and varied ensuring something for everyone with most of the products coming from local vendors. The atmosphere is light with great music and a parent .can even throw in a little history lesson

Richfield, Ohio
“Great service, food and craft beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

My husband and I stopped here for lunch before heading back home after three days in Savannah. We loved this craft beer bar. The bartender was very knowledgeable about the craft beers on tap and we could taste some beer before deciding on our choice. Beer selection was plentiful over 21 craft beers of various styles including IPA, stouts, porters, lagers and wheat beers. The atmosphere was friendly and the service was not rushed. I had the black bean burger that was delicious and my husband had the fish and chips. The food was served hot and it was plentiful. We would definitely come back.

Batavia, Ohio
“Great Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. Our daughter said she could practically "drink" the peach vinaigrette!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rsllhiggins
“Convenient, fun and quick”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

On a long road trip, my hubby and I decided to spend the afternoon walking around Savannah. Having read reviews here, we had saved "The Distillery" as a possible lunch or dinner option. After we parked at the visitor center and got out bearings, we realized that this restaurant was directly across the street....lunch time, perfect! One of my favorite things is to choose something from a menu that has uniquely local ingredients, or is something I cannot get at home. Here, they offered locally caught shrimp in beer batter. Delicious! There are lots of beers to choose from, many are local and they offer infused alcohols that they make themselves. The atmosphere is fun, there is outdoor seating, the wait staff was personable, the food and service were great!

1 Thank ARvagabond
Denver, CO
“Nice location and good atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

Enjoyed our excellent table upstairs. Delicious black bean burger and tasty wine for me. My fiance loved his sandwich, although I can't recall what he had. Only knocked off a star because our server forgot my wine refill. It happens. We would return again.

Visited August 2014