“If you love beer, this is the place.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Distillery

The Distillery
Ranked #72 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Savannah, Georgia
“If you love beer, this is the place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

There were 3 adults & 2 teenagers when we went to this restaurant during a busy spring break week. We did have to wait, but everyone was pleasant about it, even if they weren't too sure what was going on. Menu is the usual w/some unusual ie. Fried Bologna sandwich. I had a excellent hamburger and a salad was ordered and was very good. And, of course, the beer. We all tried 3 different kinds and had fun tasting each others. The atomsphere was pub like and fun. But, I wouldn't go for a quiet, slow paced meal. Server was very pleasant and attentive. Will go back again for a surefire lunch.

• Visited April 2013

Sanibel Island, Florida
“Worth visiting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was only there for a drink and apps...Very interesting place inside. Wonderful beer selection and tastey apps. We walked so I do not know about parking.

Visited December 2012
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Pet-friendly!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Pet-friendly which means: sit outside, but the weather was great, so it was a pleasure to do so. Good food, reasonable prices, friendly staff.

Visited April 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I found this restaurant to be a bit too crowded (with the tables a bit too close to each other). It gets very loud in there and I didn't find the food to be all that great. Overall, I would just rate this restaurant as average. Do not go there if you want a nice, quiet, relaxing dinner. It is loud and crowded (at least it was on the night we were there).

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dianna17
Plainfield WI
“Worst meal and service ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have been travelling to Savannah for business since July, 2012. My husband and I have eaten at The Distillery a few times over the last few months. Each visit, the food and service got worse. This past Monday night was the worst! After we ordered, another couple sat down across from us. After about 10 minutes they ordered. Their food came (they had the same order as we did) and we waited another 20 minutes! The waitress said it was coming but never apologized for the wait. When the food came, my fish and fries were soggy - just like they had put it in the microwave to warm it up. My husband's burger was so dry - you could tell that also had been nuked! No apologies, no smiles, just rudeness! I would NEVER recommend The Distillery again - and unfortunately I had told people about it a couple months ago. Do yourself a favor and try someplace else!

• Visited April 2013