“Awesome”

Owner description: Cooking School
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We just came back from Dinner at Chef Randall's and all I can say is WOW. It was even better than I could have imagined. Chef R. and his wife Ms. Barbara are so kind, so personable, so hospitable. The food ( a four course low country dinner) was EXCELLENT! The service was even better. It was great to learn from and just chat with the Randalls as well as the other guests, a sweet mother/daughter pair from Seattle. My husband and will be back and we will be bringing family and friends. God Bless you Chef Joe and Ms. Barbara!

Visited January 2014

Global
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Date Night Ever!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I reserved the "Couples Night" cooking class solely based on reviews. This was a fantastic surprise gift. Chef Randall and his wife, Ms. Barbara are wonderfully entertaining and enthusiastic about making your experience one you will not soon forget! The setting was intimate with a great view of the chef's preparations. The food was absolutely delicious and more than we could ever eat! This was the most fun I have had in a long time. We will definitely be back! If you are visiting Savannah, be sure to book this culinary experience! You will love it!

Visited January 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Excellent dining experience”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Chef Joe along with his wife Barbara made a very unique and fun dining experience. The food was fabulous. It is a very intimate setting and it was fun having Chef Joe explain what he was cooking and how he prepares it. I would highly recommend Chef Joe's.

Junction City, Kansas
“Awesome food”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I had no idea what I was walking into. It seemed as if we were on a cooking class show. The food was awesome, great experience to bring friends or family in town to enjoy good food and by the way cooked right infront of you! I will definitely come again. A little pricey, but definitely worth it! Great experience! Creole Feast.

Visited December 2013
Rockport, Texas, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The best meal I have ever eaten”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Wow, to have a chef explain how & why, while he is making Your dinner. Awesome.
Would highly recommend & bring your friends. They sell bottles of wine (good choices). Make sure you buy one of his cookbooks. Would fly back to Savannah for a dinner by Chef Joe anytime.
Rebecca