Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great experience for a corporate event!

Reviewed December 19, 2019
JLAngeles
Savannah, Georgia
Always a Priority Stop!

Reviewed December 12, 2019
kkappus
Huntsville, Alabama

Recommended experiences in and around Savannah
from $24.99
from $56.95
from $56.95
from $35.19
More Info
All reviews wine tasting city market fun stop georgia peach downtown savannah moonshine purchase shelia girl
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2019

We organized a "meet & greet" corporate event in "The Georgia Tasting Room", they were able to host 20 people from all over Americas, everyone got happy with the experience as the products and the service offered were outstanding!
Everything was great from the first contact going through the organization, Rachael and the crew did a fantastic job ;-)

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 12, 2019

I absolute love this tasting room! It’s on my high priority list when making visits to Savannah. Start your afternoon downtown off with a wine tasting then take a glass to go to enjoy in the city market. Plus, your $3 tasting is free if you buy a bottle (which you should!) They have local wines and some made specifically for their tasting room.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019

We stopped in to look for a wine we like and found that their tastings were cheaper then any we have gone to. They specialized in local wines and we found a few that we really liked and purchased 2 bottles. The prices were reasonable.
They also had slushy wines which were fantastic.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

I found this place on trip advisor before our vacation. Decided it was a must. And boy did they live up to the reviews. It’s a cute little place in the city market and the wine slushies are so dang good! Definitely go back!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

I luv this place !!!! First time in Savannah and it was awesome! Loved it so much I made an account just to rate this plase. Drinking on the street allowed! Woot woot! Newayz , we did a tasting and all 4 of us were treated to some awesome wine! Shelia was our bartender/wine person saller... ha ha I guess that’s what you call it! Newayz she was awesome and we bout 2 bottles of Bay Street Blush! Go visit there!

XO