Tripadvisor
Savannah
Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Spooky Savannah Ghost Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Spooky Savannah Ghost Tours
from $29.95
More Info
from $26.00
More Info
All reviews spooky steve pub crawl ghost tour great tour small group pub tour highly recommend this tour story teller super fun haunted city great personality interesting stories girls trip local history a lot of fun visiting savannah hour tour
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019

While Dante was an amusing character, I was not happy with my experience. First, the location was changed to Ghost Coast Distillery on the day of the tour. I did not feel comfortable walking in this isolated part of the city. Instead of hearing ghost stories, we were informed that the tour featured tales of brothels and the underbelly of the city. We were heard about a 1987 murder of a girl stabbed 137 times and run over several times. Other stories included the drug and sex scene between 1960-1980. If you have enough money, you can build on a gravesite. After walking through a dark alley, Dante was met by a city official who gave him a citation. After an 1 1/2, we still hadn’t stopped at a pub but did stop at a fancy rooftop bar. My expectations were to see historical homes withh tales of spirits still in this world looking for vengeance or a lost love. Unfortunately, this did happen and we left the tour early

Date of experience: April 2019
Spooky S, Owner at Spooky Savannah Ghost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Barbara,
Sorry for the inconvenience. "Bait and Switch" however, is not in our vocabulary. We did an "Anniversary" show a couple of nights and unfortunately, TripAdvisor did not take it down. We are on the phone constantly with them to correct this. Additionally, Spooky Steve was under the weather that night with a fever etc.. We have a sterling business rep and will always strive to make sure customers have a great time. Please contact us anytime so we can make things right for you and we will be happy to offer you and your group a free tour, the classic tour with Spooky Steve which is the one you were looking to take in the first place. Our contact info is on our website.
Scarily yours, Spooky Steve

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I came to Savannah for a girls trip and booked the Ghost Tour Pub Crawl because it touched on two Savannah staples. I was expecting a large group, some cheap drinks, and some interesting stories. I got so much more then expected. Unbeknown to us we ended up with a real paranormal investigator, Spooky Steve, as our guide. His knowledge of Savannah’s ghostly history was astounding. He kept our group small which meant we were able to gain access to restricted areas. That looked like we were walking right into the den of a haunt. He had answers to ever question and stories for every site. Steve’s Spooky flare adds to the ambiance and a great night. I highly recommend this tour. You get so much more than you pay for! I can’t wait to return with my husband to go on a private investigation tour that hopefully spooky will add to his tour list soon! -Curly.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Alli J

Curly! You guys were awesome customers and I hope new friends. Thanks so much for the lovely review. Say hi to the ladies and we hope to see y'all again here in "America's Most Haunted City".

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Spooky Steve was the best! Overall one of the most entertaining and original experiences we have been on. Spooky Steve is extremely knowledgeable and the places you get to go into are pretty interesting. The bars serve great beer as well. I'd definitely recommend this for anyone traveling to Savannah.

1  Thank austononeill

Hi Guys! We're always happy when customers have a great time on our tours. Glad you liked the beers as well, LOL. Come back and see us sometime here in "America's Most Haunted City". Scarily yours, Spooky Steve

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

We always enjoy ghost tours, most are ok but The tour w Spooky Steve, one of the biggest names as a Ghost Hunter around the World was not just highly entertaining but he has done intense research for each site.

We Visited most haunted places in Savannah while stopping in haunted bars for drinks. You don’t have to drink to enjoy and this tour, this tour is for everybody. We also captured Orbs on Camera!

Best Ghost Tour ever!

1  Thank 4Ucharlesj
Spooky S, Owner at Spooky Savannah Ghost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Hi Guys!
Thanks so much for the lovely review, we love it when customers have a good time on tour with us. I was happy that you were able to capture a couple of images. One never knows when something paranormal might appear in Savannah. Hope to see y'all again here in "America's Most Haunted City".

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

We loved this tour! Spooky Steve and Dante Sinferno we're our guides as we took a trip through the dark history that helps solidify Savannah's claim as "America's Most Haunted City"! We visited some of the most haunted locations in the city including the former red light district, a former brothel, underground speakeasy and Savannah's most haunted building! We were told the truly frightening story's of the documented history of these locations as well as those about of more recent personal experiences shared by people who have visited these locations. My fiancé and I cannot wait for our next visit to Savannah and take another tour with Spooky Steve! Thank you again for a great experience!

1  Thank joeturino

Joe and Katie! Happy Anniversary, many more to come..You are the first to leave a review for our brand new itinerary for the 2019 Season, The Sins Of Savannah. Thanks so much for the kind words. Dante and I hosted the show together for opening night and we sure are glad you had a great time. Say Hi to Opa Locka-Hialeah for me, LOL. Looking forward to seeing y'all again, here in "America's Most Haunted City".