“Pralines!”

Tn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Pralines!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I love pralines and these hit the spot. I got a pound of regular and half a pound of chocolate pralines. Next visit I will get 2 lbs of the regular. Yummy.

If you love homemade candies check this place out.

Very sweet staff members who went out of their way to help us.

Did I mention pralines? lol yumm...

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of Savannah's Best”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The aroma is worth the wait... a little pricey.
when I was in the store the Trapp family came in where Mr Trapp introduced me to his 6'9" daughter Savannah, then his 6'6" daughter Molly, his 6'7"son and 6'3" wife. At 6'2" myself.I felt dwarfed meeting this family of giants. All his children are in high school and the son is in 8th grade. We all ordered a box of pralines & finished them in 10 minutes.

Streetsboro, Ohio
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Get the pralines!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The Savannah Candy Kitchen was a really cool place. There's something there for everyone, and the pralines are delicious!! It's worth checking out.

Visited July 2012
Hamilton, Oh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Yummmmmmy"”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Their pralines are the best!!!!! I bought 41/2 lbs. home with me..Kept some and gave some to my kids..

Trenton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pralines”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The best pralines and gophers in Savannah. Yummy, but a little pricey. I bought three pounds to bring home for souvenirs.