“Watch Taffy being Made and Great Peacan Samplers”

Savannah's Candy Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 85 Shopping in Savannah
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This was a super fun place and not to be missed. They make Taffy right in front of you and give out samples. They also are making Pecan treats for samples as you walk in. Make sure to go there.

All reviews
in 69 reviews
"divinity"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I always visit here when I get to Savannah. And a couple of times I have visited Savannah just to go here. The taffy machine is a really hit with the kids...watching the taffy made then transported across the ceiling and dropped into the bucket. The Gelato is also great, as are the pecan treats and all of the other homemade candies. This is, as I said, worth the trip to Savannah.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Great place to stop and get awesome pralines to take back home to friends. Note: if you want divinity don't get the "fresh". Just get the prepackaged. The divinity in the case was hard as a rock. Other confections in the case, including gophers and pralines were fine.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I don't really like nuts, but the pralines at the Savannah Candy Kitchen was amazing! I wish I'd bought more. They also have a large selection of Bulk Candy. Great place to visit!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I must say that I walked in to 'the other candy shop' down the street and had a free sample. It is something I never do but love pralines. I was down on River Street the next day specifically to pick up pralines and walked in to this shop by mistake. The colors are kind of the same and I wasn't paying too much attention the day before. Long story short I picked up a box of wrapped pralines and turtle type things. I took them home to my husband and we were sad that they seemed old and stale. I would definitely recommend the other one any day.