Open today: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Savannah Terrors tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Savannah
from $25.00
from $19.99
from $25.00
from $18.99
More Info
All reviews intimate group an excellent tour guide small group story teller ghost stories marcia tours homes history
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Tanaya was an excellent tour guide and was very informative. She said that she grew up in Savannah and told us the stories that she heard growing up.
Since we had teens with us and a long drive back to HHI since this was a day trip, this tour was a great fit!
It starts at 8:00 PM and if you pick the one hour tour, we got back to the car with enough time to drive home without it being too late.
The walk was nice without it being too long or far, especially after a long day touring the city.
Despite passing other tours during our time, I felt like our group was nice and quaint and Tanaya was dressed more to fit her role of guide. Very authentic!
The only thing is that my 12 year old said she wishes we could have gone into the building to “see” the ghosts... ;)

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I love going on ghost tours. We chose this tour because other reviews said it was done in a small group. We were in a group of 8 for our tour and it was incredible. Savannah ghost history told by locals in a smaller, intimate group. We had Tanaya as our guide and she was phenomenal! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone stopping in Savannah!

Date of experience: March 2019
Tours T, Manager at Savannah Terrors, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

I'm glad you had fun? Thanks for taking the time to review your experience.

Reviewed January 21, 2019

Tanaya was our guide and she was fantastic. I felt bad at first because my mother and I were the only 2 on the tour and we booked it a few hours before but she was more than accommodating and made us feel right at home. She showed us many different properties and even told personal stories of things she believes are true and what are just fairy tales. I couldn't help but be thankful that it was such a small group while we passed tours of 25+ people who all had to huddle around on a tiny sidewalk. Would definitely do it again!

Date of experience: January 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review your tour! Our tours aren't always under 10 people, but since we go out 7 days a week, theres' a good chance you might be part of one of our spookier small-group tours. And since our stories are based on eyewitness accounts, some of the supernatural reports are more creditable than others.

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend savannah terrors and the tour guide Maria to anyone looking to hear good stories

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2018

Rebecca did a fantastic job of blending architecture, history and authenticated ghosting. She's even been a guide in Prague. She added ghost sitings from 1730 to present day. She really does her research. Often times we were laughing because we really blended the 2 groups together. 10 people total. Rebecca even went over the 90 minutes. She never rushed our group. I will recommend Rebecca and this tour to friends in the future.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank maggievb58
Victoria G, Guest Relations Manager at Savannah Terrors, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

We're so glad you had a good time with Rebecca!

Reviewed September 30, 2018

I thought Rebecca did a great job story-telling Savannah's history dating back to the 1700 and 1800's. I enjoyed walking around learning about the old homes and the things that happened there.

Date of experience: September 2018
Victoria G, Public Relations Manager at Savannah Terrors, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Rebecca is very good at her job, isn't she! We're glad you had a good time. We definitely try to keep the "history" in "haunted history!"