“Fantastic Stop”

Maple Street Biscuit Company
Ranked #293 of 909 Restaurants in Savannah
Description: Comfort food with a modern twist.
Description: Comfort food with a modern twist.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You really need to stop in for one of there biscuits they are great. The coffee is also very good. I'm kind of a gravy snob but there's is very good. No matter what you try on the menu you will be happy with it. Customer service was excellent and they are very friendly.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

This was a good find. I’m always looking for something different. The customer service was great and the menu was different. If you want to try something out there of the ordinary, this is it. Clean, nice atmosphere and different. Everything I look for in a new place when traveling. was great and the menu was different. If you want to try something out there of the ordinary, this is it. Clean, nice atmosphere and different. Everything I look for in a new place when traveling. If you are looking for something a little different I would recommend Maple Street Biscuit Co.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Nice little gem in Savannah that will be my new "go to"! Excellent customer service and the food was absolutely delicious. The set up is different but quaint and the staff was extremely helpful. Love this place and I would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed April 24, 2018

This restaurant has amazing customer service. The workers seem to genuinely care about the customers and are always willing to help. I was greeted immediately after I walked in the door. The restaurant was very clean. My food was so delicious and warm (I recommend the chicken club and mac & cheese) that I wish I could have finished it all. There were so many options on the menu that I will definitely be back to try something new!

2  Thank mcarly123
Reviewed April 23, 2018

Keeping in mind that volume does not make food good -- taste does -- these guys do not give that to you.

The taste was okkay, but certainly not anything special. It definitely did not justify the cost.

Service was pretty much non-existent. You have to get your own drinks and bus your own tables. They bring the food to your table, but I feel that, if they could figure out how to get away with not doing that, they would.

They ran out of tea and, even after I mentioned this to an employee, it was not refilled. The cashier was more interested in chatting up the attractive guy who came in behind me.

The restaurant is both a chain and has been open long enough to work out any kinks, so it's safe to say that they won't get any better. I would suggest picking another place nearby for your breakfast food needs.

Bethany M, Guest Relations Manager at Maple Street Biscuit Company, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're so sorry this was your Maple Street experience. You were not served graciously, please forgive us. We have let the team know and we want to make it right. Please come back to Maple Street on us and let us know if it was a better experience. Let your Community Leader, Christina, know about this review and she will have you taken care of. We hope to see you back soon.

Bethany