“Food is tasteless” 2 of 5 bubbles

La Napolera
Savannah, Georgia
“Food is tasteless”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

I've eaten here a few times, and each time I've eaten here the food has been covered in a layer of grease. Also, when I've ordered flavored margaritas the drinks have been about half syrup... pretty disgusting. Even though the food is cheap, there are much better places to eat in Savannah.

Visited May 2012

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Decent food, horrible drinks, mediocre service...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

This restaurant was located in Richmond Hill, GA but I was unable to find that listing.

We ordered drinks first and 3 people at our table got water. The water was horrible and undrinkable. Next we all ordered soda and mine tasted diet. I told the waiter that it was diet and he told me no it was Coke. I drank the diet soda and no one at our table was ever offered any refills.

We had to ask for mild salsa for the kids in our group 3 times before it was brought out.

I ordered a dish with a flouta and a chimmichunga which were both really good, and the refried beans were tasty but the rice was dull and flavorless. The chips and salsa were bottomless but the salsa could have had more flavor.

The atmosphere seemed dated and needed a scrub down. I've had much better Mexican food at other places so it's a safe bet that I will never eat here again.

• Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Descent price, good food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

Small restaurant, with descent food but there isn't too many places with good Mexican food in Georgia, This one its in Richmon Hill , Georgia I would go again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Savannah, GA
“Richmond Hill La Napalera”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

This is the best, most authentic Mexican restaurant in Richmond Hill. The food is always fresh, the margaritas are big, cold and delicious and the service is quick and friendly. I love the fish tacos. I have been to Mexico many times and this is the next best thing to being there. Fantastic food, service and price. You can't beat it!

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Columbus, Ohio
“Pretty good, but lacking a little flavor.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2009

Since we were in the mood for mexican cuisine, we decided to give La Napalera a try. Were new to Richmond Hill, but found out that it had been another mexican restaurant by another name previously. We arrived on a week night and were seated immediately. The atmosphere is your typical mexican feel. We were given chips and salsa the second we sat down and our drink order was taken. I ordered the beef fajitas (a staple for me) and my husband ordered a trio including a chile relleno, beef burrito, and a tamale. Within a few minutes the food arrived. Well, almost all of it arrived. His order was missing one of the items, so the server quickly ran to get the rest of it. Apparently she didn't even know that she had missed it. My fajitas came out sizzling as they usually do, and everything looked great. His trio was about $7 and was enough food for 2 meals! In fact, he took half of it home and had it the next day. My fajitas were large as well for $9 and I had left-overs as well. However, I was disappointed in the flavor. The meat did not seem to be seasoned, and I even had to add salt to give them some flavor. Everything else was good though. We will return again, but next time I will order a taco rather than the fajitas.

• 4 of 5 bubbles