“Can't Wait to Return!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My daughter and I went here for dinner and the atmosphere was casual but not too casual - we were greeted by a friendly hostess and seated within a minute of walking in. We had the Thai Iced tea and Thai Spring Roll stuffed with ground chicken, bean thread and vegetable $3.00 to start the Spring rolls were huge and three came on the plate - they were outstanding. We then ordered the Tom Ka Gai creamy coconut soup with chicken and galanger $4.95 - $14.95 the large because we wanted the leftovers for the next day. This was by far the very best Tom Ka Gai soup I have ever had! So rich and creamy and perfectly seasoned. For my main course I ordered the Panang Curry choice of meat, (I chose chicken) cooked in creamy coconut sauce, kaffir lime leaves, bell peppers, green beans, onion, basil panang curry$10.95 - it was again outstanding! I would order this again but maybe a little less heat although the spice that came with it was good - I prefer a little less spice. My daughter ordered the Red Curry- Crazy Meat choice of meat (with Chicken) cooked in creamy coconut sauce, red curry, red bell pepper, bamboo, kaffir lime leaves, and basil$10.95. She loved it! We skipped dessert because frankly we didn't have any room left for it! I cant wait to go back and bring my other daughter. We had wonderful leftovers of everything and of course they were even better the next day!
This restaurant is outside of Old Town Savannah off of Abercorn but if you love Thai food - I highly recommend you make the trip. It isn't far from downtown and you won't be sorry!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Awesome lunch menu, awesome dinner menu. Sometimes they have a new server on, but the service is always good to great. Try the Sam Rot, but ask to leave off the sweet chili sauce and ask for red curry sauce instead.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Pad thai and masaman were both delicious. Would come back daily if I lived in Savannah!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I have only had The King and I for take-out, never eaten in the restaurant. It's always absolutely delicious. We have picked up take-out several times when we were having dinner guests, but didn't have time to cook.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I've lived in Savannah for ten years and this is the best restaurant for the price in Savannah. It's a little hard to find and off the beaten path for tourists, but worth it. It's located on Eisenhower Drive and Hodgson Memorial in a shopping strip. Doesn't look like a whole lot from the outside, but is beautifully decorated inside. Pad Thai is awesome, also any of the lunch specials. Desserts are great! I especially like the fried bananas or the champagne mango with sweet rice. This restaurant has consistently received a 100 rating from the Health Department (they post it). Always my first choice to take out of towners for lunch. It's where the locals go. Awesome restaurant!