“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Pad thai and masaman were both delicious. Would come back daily if I lived in Savannah!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I have only had The King and I for take-out, never eaten in the restaurant. It's always absolutely delicious. We have picked up take-out several times when we were having dinner guests, but didn't have time to cook.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I've lived in Savannah for ten years and this is the best restaurant for the price in Savannah. It's a little hard to find and off the beaten path for tourists, but worth it. It's located on Eisenhower Drive and Hodgson Memorial in a shopping strip. Doesn't look like a whole lot from the outside, but is beautifully decorated inside. Pad Thai is awesome, also any of the lunch specials. Desserts are great! I especially like the fried bananas or the champagne mango with sweet rice. This restaurant has consistently received a 100 rating from the Health Department (they post it). Always my first choice to take out of towners for lunch. It's where the locals go. Awesome restaurant!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Highly Recommend it!!! Delicious, pleasant atmosphere...not a traditional tourist stop...known mostly by locals. Very yummy!

1  Thank SixFin
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We ordered take out from The King and I. Everything was ready when I went to pick it up at the appointed time. That's rare. My wife liked the stir-fried vegetables with tofu and the salad roll. The Pad Thai was serviceable but the pot-stickers were gummy. We tried them and moved on.

1  Thank 876,543