“This place made my stay!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

wisangele...
Capo d'Orlando, Italy
“This place made my stay!”
Reviewed August 18, 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

I absolutely loved my stay at Alfred on Montgomery! It was the perfect amount of space, beautiful, and clean! The location was great! It was an $8 uber to the historic district and had so many restaurants and stores within walking distance! I would definitely stay here again!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing