Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
  • Bar/Lounge
$175
$169
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$72
$214
$200
$189
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$209
$151
Preferred Hotels
$230
  • Restaurant
All reviewslake viewhilton honorsgreat hotelroom facingroom was cleanroad noiseother hotelsshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againbreakfast barfront desk staffup to datebusiness tripconvenient locationstayed one nightnext morning
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We had a studio suite to have room for our grandson. Room was very large for only $10 a night extra. Breakfast could have been better. Hot food was good, but the pastries, even when they brought out fresh, were stale and tasteless. It is close to I-95 but only about 10 minutes from the Savannha waterfront. Some early morning noise from planes, but then it is at the airport.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the Interstate have a nice view overlooking a small lake.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Rooms are very clean as are all the public areas. The staff is pleasant. Breakfast is good. This Hampton Inn is representative of the Hilton brand. You know you'll be in a clean relaxing place. Room walls were a little thin, I could hear the TV from the room next door, but that's my only complaint and if you don't have a room next to someone who is not hard of hearing it won't be an issue. I was disappointed there was no gravy to go with the biscuits in the morning, but again a very minor thing. I'll stay there again. Although it's near the airport, it's at the end of the road so you do not hear any noise from the airport or the interstate.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Hampton Inn @ 70 Stephen S. Green Drive | Savannah | GA | United States 31408 T: 1-912-966-1240 | F: 1-912-966-1241 Upon checking in, I found that this hotel reeked of what smelled like a mixture of BO and BBQ. When I entered the room it stunk of carpet cleaner to the point of giving me a headache. I tried changing my room twice and the other rooms stunk just as bad. I cancelled my reservation and left. I have never cancelled a reservation before but I couldn't stay one night in a room as gross as these ones were.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Very clean room. Very Quiet, Staff very accommodating. Very close to several restaurants, gas stations and I-95. We were traveling to Florida from WV and looking for convenient access to I-95. Over all very happy staying at the Hampton. Would definitely stay again if we drive north.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was in Savannah for business and I had the privilege of staying at the Hampton Inn by the Savannah Airport. I have stayed here several times and the staff are always helpful and friendly. Whenever I am in the South I always search out Waffle House's and there is one right by the hotel.

This hotel is quite clean and is fairly quiet. I would suggest that anyone staying in this area stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business