Room was large and very clean. We got a room overlooking the rear property - very attractive. Although it is close to the highway, we could not hear car noise. We did hear a few planes, but that was well after we woke in the morning. Breakfast was surprisingly good - eggs were excellent, bagel was good, fresh cut fruit was sweet. There was some noise between the rooms - but again, nothing that was disruptive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport hotel is located conveniently off of I-95 at exit 104 and sits lakeside overlooking Crosswinds Golf Club. Savannah provides a good selection of dining, family fun and shopping all near our hotel that offers a complimentary area/airport shuttle within a five mile radius. Enjoy all the amenities that our hotel offers: free Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Cookies, Free Wireless & Wired Internet, HHonors Points & Miles, Cloud Nine Bed, Outdoor Pool, Business Center, and Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Airport