“One of the best Hampton Inn's I have visited.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Ranked #18 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I am a multi year gold Hilton Honors member and stay in 20+ Hilton properties during the year most being Hampton Inns and I will have to say this location is the best I have ever stayed in, the hotel was clean, rooms spacious, check in was quick and the staff helpful. The hotel is close to I-95 and I-16 with easy access, restaurant choices near the property are good. Ample parking and the area around the hotel is good for jogging. Breakfast in the morning was served on time and was the usual Hampton Inn fare. Location is near Savannah Airport.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I finally had enough Hilton Honors points to snag a free night on my trip, so I booked a night here before my flight home to Boise. This hotel is in a great area with plenty of other hotels, restaurants and shopping nearby. I was checked in promptly and given a room on the top floor of the hotel with two queen beds. The room was fairly spacious with comfy beds. The sheets at this hotel were the softest I had throughout my entire week trip, so thank you for nice bedding! The front desk staff recommended a nearby restaurant for dinner (called Cheddars, it was great!) and always greeted us when we went through the lobby area. The bathroom was nice and had a good showerhead, which I appreciated.

Our flight departed at 6:30am, so we didn't get to try the breakfast. I was a little disappointed that this hotel didn't offer any of the "breakfast on the go" bags on a weekend day for earlier travelers. A granola bar and some fruit would have been great!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank NAUgrad2005
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We stayed here on our way home from Delray beach and it was a great place to stay. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable and there was a great breakfast in the morning. Will definitely stay here again next year.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lesley M
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn when returning from a visit to Walt Disney World. The hotel room and bathroom were very clean, as well as, very nice and accommodating staff. Although our room was a bit loud with the interstate noise, it was still a nice retreat.

Room Tip: Request a room on the back side of the hotel, where you will have less interstate noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Arrived at the hotel (11:30 PM) after a long day of travelling with two small children. The rooms were so welcoming and comfy. Appreciated the late check out and great choices for breakfast. So nice to just relax in the morning while the little ones slept in...yeah! We would definately recommend for family stays and will be revisiting on our next trip to SC.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SKguest
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Stayed here for a business trip and have no complaints. Beds slept well, rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast options and coffee were great. Great location to shopping and restaurants nearby. Overall good stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank MsReviewQueen
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This Hampton Inn deserves high marks for service, spotless rooms and great employees. It is extremely convenient to the Savannah Airport and also is close to downtown and the islands. Tons of great restaurants within a few miles.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton