“Current kitchen in cocktails”

Current Kitchen & Cocktails
Ranked #77 of 929 Restaurants in Savannah
Reviewed January 21, 2020

This was my first visit and certainly won’t be the last! Harrison was awesome and service was fast. Great food with reasonable prices!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (174)

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We eat at Current frequently. Their food is always fresh and tasty. The restaurant is clean, modern and upbeat. Harrison, our server did a great job. He was very attentive, socially engaging and made sure our order was perfect.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

And when I say inconsistent, I mean the drinks took a really long time to get to the table (our appetizer got there first) and then our entree came out before we had finished our salad (and we aren’t slow eaters) and I really like to enjoy everything when it is so expensive. Our checks took a long time to be paid out. Just hoping for really superb service considering the cost. Four of us had one appetizer, two sushi rolls, two entrees (the 1 lb flounder fed both of us) one expensive bottle of wine, two cocktails two beers, $225 + tip

Reviewed December 16, 2019

Decided to try this place out and I’m glad we did! My boyfriend and I sat at the bar and were served by Harrison. He had great recommendations and super service. We’ll be back again soon to try more tasty food!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2019

We dropped in for a Friday evening dinner. Nice for families with well behaved children and couples. Large room can be noisy, but that doesn't bother us. Our only problem was getting reservations. When we called we left a message and it was never returned. We finally directly called the office and they fit us in. I think their reservations system needs work. However the food was marvelous and service excellent. I'd recommend the pork pot stickers as an appetizer. We also had the shrimp and risotto and will order that again!

Date of visit: November 2019