Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

troop990
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Some Good, Lots Bad”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The Bad:
They sent the wrong address in the confirmation; no such address exists. They were supposed to send an entry code; they didn't. The garage was nice, but if you have a large car, it'll never get through the narrow opening and work trucks in the area insist on parking in front of the garage door so I had to walk down to the work site and try to find who's truck it was and none of them spoke English. Crawford Square park was a nice place to walk my dog until it filled up with homeless people. The WiFi is useless. The light at the top of the stairs didn't work and I fell down the steps injuring myself and my dog. The air conditioning worked well, but was so loud coming on that it woke me up from a dead sleep..
The Good:
It was clean, the kitchen was small, but efficient, nice TV. It is gated and feels safe.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing