Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah South
Average 3/5
Scottish Inns(Savannah)
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay againdowntown savannahone night stayother hotelsking suitefree breakfastyogurta great place to stayconvenient locationpetflawalmartcleanliness
FilterAll languages

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I consider myself as a hotel snob. I usually only stay at 3 or 4 star hotels, however I recently changed careers and I have to be VERY budget conscience. I stayed here based on the other recommendations listed on Trip Advisors and they didn't mislead me. Actually I think that they could have been better. I planned on visiting Savannah's Botanical Garden and Bamboo Farm and just my luck I was less than a mile away. I came to Savannah to also visit my daughter who's a Freshman at SSU. I will definately make this my go to loction when visiting. It wasn't too far away from the tourist attractions and it is surrounded by a variety of restaurants.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Wanted to be near Armstrong Atlantic State University. Most of the midtown hotels were full or very very pricey. Decided to give this a try, it was just one night and the price was great. Boy was I shocked to find a nice, clean, pleasant hotel at half of what I had been quoted in midtown. I will definitely do this again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family