“Went to Ruth Chris in Salt Lake last week.”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Whitaker
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Quality of product fair at best. Too much $$ for fair quality! . Service was good! I was really surprised that the restaurant does not have a way to contact them about these issues. Don't they really want to know what people really think? Flemings really superior!
RO

A TripAdvisor Member
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We make it a point to go here 2 or 3 times a year. In fact it is where we spend all our Thanksgivings since I refuse to cook that day. Expensive, but well worth it if you are going to expect more for your buck. Go there... you won't be disappointed for sure.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I've always wanted to try Ruth Chris and finally went last week. The food was very good but just as expensive as I feared.The stuffed mushrooms (4) for $13.00,salad $8.00, strip steak $43.00. I think everyone should have a $43.00 steak once in their lives; I've now had mine!!! Unless someone else is paying the bill (someone you don't like) it is not worth that amount of money.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Not willing to drive 50 miles to Atlanta for dining....I found myself in downtown historic Savannah not three blocks from a Ruth Chris Steak House. Walking in frigid weather (very unusual for those parts) I found myself in that restaurant. Dang, I loved it but it is pricey in cost. I would do it all over again as the filet melted like velvet in your mouth. Add a good beer......you are done far.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went this past week for our anniversary,and everything was terrific,from the hostess,waiter and especially the food.
It's a little pricey,but always worth the price.
This our 6-7th time at this location,and it never disappoints.