Nomad Paddlesports, Ltd. Co. - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Nomad is NotBAD! Awesome actually!!! :) Just go!

Two children 12 & 13, and wife. The ride down river was so awesome and relaxing. Middle... read more

Reviewed August 22, 2017
donc973
Time of my Life!

Reviewed July 30, 2017
dinyse
via mobile

All reviews ebenezer creek cypress trees tybee island kayaking melissa history
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time kayaking. My nerves were soon settled after talking to Jake and Melissa. They were so patient and great instructors. The creek is fabulous. It's so beautiful and full of photo opportunities. Jake told historical stories that were so interesting and fun to hear. Melissa pointed out great photo ops and was so patient with me. I couldn't stop smiling and this was the best experience I have ever had. I can't stop talking about it. I will definitely do this again. I'm going to try the Tybee tour next time.

Date of experience: July 2017
Nomad_GA, Owner at Nomad Paddlesports, Ltd. Co., responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank you so much! The two of us are so happy that you had the time of your life! We like to help make memories. We will be here when you're ready for your next adventure!

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I have enjoyed two wonderful kayaking tours with Nomad Paddlesports.

When you arrive at your meeting point Jake, the owner of Nomad Paddlesports, is waiting with a smile and all equipment is set up. He has great kayaks sitting by the water with life jackets and paddles waiting to set out for a tour. I love how easy it is for us to get out on the water using Nomad Paddlesports! Whether this is your first time on the water or you're a pro, these sit-on kayaks are easy to paddle and to balance.

You'll enjoy the the company of the tour guides Jake and Melissa as they guide you through the tour. As you kayak they help by pointing out beautiful scenery and wildlife as well as explaining the history of the area your kayaking. I have kayaked Ebenezer Creek and Little Tybee Island with Nomad Paddlesports and both are uniquely breathtaking.

Nomad Paddlesports is an amazing company that allows you to simply enjoy being out on the water with friends and amazing tour guides Jake and Melissa.

Date of experience: February 2017
Nomad_GA, Owner at Nomad Paddlesports, Ltd. Co., responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Thank you for the kind words and the positive review of our tours! It feels good to know that the two of you enjoyed yourselves so much!

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

I was a nervous wreck when I went kayaking. Jake and his team made me feel comfortable and confident. Jake knows a ton of history of Savannah and gave us a history lesson about the area. It was a very laid back and fun experience. I can't wait to go again!

Date of experience: June 2017

Thank you for the review! We are happy that you were at ease with us & look forward to another kayaking session!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

I had never kayaked before and not in the best shape either. Jake was courteous, professional, and full of facts of the area. It was fairly easy on the Ebeneezer Creek. The scenery was breath taking and going earlier in the day helped with the heat. A definitely must do and will do again...

Date of experience: July 2017
Nomad_GA, Owner at Nomad Paddlesports, Ltd. Co., responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you for the kind words! Quite thrilled that you had such a great time & enjoyed yourself! We'll be here when you are ready for your next trip!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

We went kayaking on Ebenezer Creek for the first time on Saturday with Jake as our guide. At the beginning of the tour he provided everyone an overview of how the equipment works and during the trip he kept an eye on everyone and provided guidance when necessary. The area we kayaked in was very picturesque with lots of beautiful and huge cypress trees, some over 1000 years old. Jake is very knowledgeable about the area and was an excellent guide. I highly recommend getting together with some of your family or friends and doing this tour ! Ebenezer Creek is truly a hidden gem !

Date of experience: July 2017

Thank you for the kind words and the positive review! Very happy that you had a great time and made some memories with us!