Nomad Paddlesports, Ltd. Co. - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Nomad is NotBAD! Awesome actually!!! :) Just go!

Two children 12 & 13, and wife. The ride down river was so awesome and relaxing. Middle... read more

Reviewed August 22, 2017
donc973
Little Tybee Island

What a great morning on the water with Jake and Melissa! My son and I had never done salt water... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2017
PurpleBaze
Guyton, Georgia

All reviews ebenezer creek cypress trees tybee island kayaking melissa history tour
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

I found this place through TripAdvisor and I'm so glad I did!! My boyfriend and I have never kayaked before and wanted to try it out on our trip to Savannah. Jake and Melissa were awesome and so communicative prior to the trip. I'm not athletic at all but Ebenezer Creek was easy to paddle down and SO beautiful. Thank you guys for a memorable time!

Date of experience: July 2017
Nomad_GA, Owner at Nomad Paddlesports, Ltd. Co., responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

We are more than thrilled that you two enjoyed yourselves! Thank you so much for the kind words and choosing to paddle with us! Take care!

Reviewed April 30, 2017

This was our first time kayaking and admittedly after booking it we worried we may not be able to do it...worried for nothing! Kayaking on the Ebenezer Creek with Jake and Melissa was so easy, relaxing, and beautiful. They met us at the boat ramp and gave us a quick lesson on what we needed to know - which was reassuring because they exhibited confidence that we would have no problem doing this. Once on the water we found the kayaks balanced easily and the paddling and steering was a breeze. The sights were amazing and Jake is well versed on the area history and how the creek played a part of it. After about three hours we are now hooked on kayaking and will be doing this again and again. We are planning more trips with Nomad when we can. We HIGHLY recommend this company and Jake and Melissa are nice people who will make your adventure an enjoyable one.

Date of experience: April 2017
Nomad_GA, Owner at Nomad Paddlesports, Ltd. Co., responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Thank you both for the kind words & the awesome company! We're glad you had such a great time & that you have a new hobby on the water! We are looking forward to the next adventure with you!

Reviewed April 4, 2017

This was our first time kayaking Ebenezer and it was magnificent! There is something very special, beautiful, errie and other worldly about this place. Floating amongst the ancient HUGE cypress trees is spectacular! Jake our tour guide has a lot of history to share which made for an interesting tour. He was great to communicate with from booking through to meeting at the boat ramp. The kayaks they provide are very comfortable and super easy to handle. The tour was very relaxing and easy as the water is still. The value of this tour is incredible and I highly recommend it! Great afternoon, thank you Jake and Melissa - we can't wait to come back!

Date of experience: March 2017