“Best BBQ Bar None!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Savannah, Georgia
“Best BBQ Bar None!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Slow cooked BBQ, tender and tasty - every time!!! Great sweet potato fries. Green beans cooked with some of their pork. What is not to love?! Everyone says that they have the best BBQ, but Smoke Station does! I don't always like pulled pork, but I look forward to having it at Smoke Station, that is how good it is. They also serve fresh caught local fish. Just a wonderful place, eat in or take out. Good, good food.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Stuart F

“A great place for REAL barbecue.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We came here on a Saturday night to have dinner and watch the Georgia game. I had the combo plate and chose smoked sausage, smoked chicken and fried okra. My fiancé chose a cheeseburger and fries lol. The food here is always outstanding and they cooked her burger perfectly. The sauce is on the table and i think it is great, the perfect combination of sweet and tangy. They make all their bbq daily so if they are out of something they are really out if something til the next day. i think that is a great thing because it keeps the quality at a high. The only thing I can recommend to them is maybe having another waiter/waitress come in for a few hours from 7-10 to help with the rush. I always have a great meal from this place and would recommend it to everyone.

3 Thank Savolzgen
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not very tasty for the price will never go back”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Food could use more seasonings. Sides were an extra cost. Not worth it even with a gift card. Will never go back.

1 Thank ChardyL
“Yummy Pork”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Smoke Statoin is a great restaurant. They have good bbq. I had smoked sausage and my boyfriend had pork. Their prices are reasonable and atmosphere is nice. Their beer is pretty cheap as well, compared to other restaurants. All in all, we love going there and would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Cotknee
Pooler, Georgia
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband & I chose this restaurant because we had a coupon. The reviews we read were mixed, but leaning more toward the good side, so we decided to try. The service was outstanding. Our waitress was prompt with our drink orders, then gave us the perfect amount of time to peruse the menu before coming back to take our order. He had the Sampler Plate, which was heaping full of country ribs, pulled pork, sausage link & smoked chicken, which he enjoyed very much. There was so much meat he had to bring home a doggy bag! I had the half rack baby back ribs. They weren't fall off the bone tender, but they were tasty, & the sauce was great! For sides, we had red potato salad, baked beans & vinegar based cole slaw. They were all very tasty! The staff was friendly & efficient. The owner stopped by to make sure we were happy with our choices. We will definitely go back!

• Visited August 2012