1,364 results
All reviews klondike bars wine and cheese river street ice cream treats joe's crab shack loft bedroom turn down service each evening factors walk full kitchen wine reception other guests parking spot within walking distance historic building restaurants and shops trip to savannah
Reviewed August 15, 2017

My wife and I stayed at Olde Harbour Inn from Thursday through Sunday in August 2017. We were in a suite with a king bed. The suite was large, clean, and very tastefully furnished. Minor gripes included a shower curtain that kept coming off its open hooks, and a refrigerator that somehow was set to FROZEN settings. I found our bottle of champagne that I had ordered in a frozen block of ice in the fridge section, where I had put it, a couple of days prior. Ouch. I didn't even know you could set the fridge section to become a freezer.

Walls were very thin between our unit (207) and the one next to us - surprisingly so, considering how solid the building appeared.

Staff was fantastic, we were made to feel like true guests, the breakfast option was reasonably-priced ($8.95 per person) and a nice addition. Wifi was free and decent (33mbps), and reliable. The bed was a little hard.

We would certainly return to this hotel, if we found ourselves back in Savannah.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

I have travelled a fair bit and the experience at the Olde Harbour Inn was outstanding. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left, we were treated extremely well. The staff are all friendly and willing to help in all situations. My mom hurt her knee in Savannah and the staff were always ready to get ice for her and help her. The room was spectacular. We had a 2 bedroom unit facing the river. There was plenty of space for us and the amenities of a fridge, microwave and coffee maker were appreciated. One of the best features was a daily wine/hors douvres hour where we were able to meet other guests and talk about things to do and places to see. The location is outstanding. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Savannah.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Susan P, General Manager at Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

wloo11,

Thank you so much for the great review! Savannah walking can be tough with the cobblestones and uneven walkways, so we do hope she is feeling better and nursing that knee!
We hope to see you again soon and thank you again for the fantastic review!

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I woke up today thinking of those grits that young lady cooked. I'm from Maine so we don't know much about grits.. But that was an excellent breakfast. Nice seating area.. Young lady was very sweet..m I wish I had those grits tho.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Stayed at Olde Harbour Inn last week. This place gets better every year. We have stayed here for 11 years in a row. The location is great along the riverfront with lots of bars and restaurants. The staff is AWESOME!!!!! From starting the day with breakfast, the evening wine and cheese hour, to ending the day with an ice cream treat in the freezer, this place is great.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Susan P, General Manager at Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

DeJul,

Thanks for the review! It's always nice to see our return guests each year! See you next August!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

We spent 2 nights at Olde Harbour Inn and would highly recommend it to everyone. I spent some time looking at possibilities for accommodation in Savannah but knew as soon as I read about the inn, that it was the place we would stay. We had no problem finding the inn and were made to feel at home as soon as we entered the lobby. William took care of our reservation, and Kevin took our luggage to our suite while giving us some very useful information. We thoroughly enjoyed our suite when we weren't eating or touring the city and will definitely plan to stay there again the next time we are in Savannah.

Room Tip: Our unit was 309.