Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites
Hampton.com
$174
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$81
The DeSoto(Savannah)
$183
$164
  • Pool
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$214
$193
1,230 results
All reviewsklondike barswine and cheeseriver streetice cream barjoe's crab shackloft bedroomturn down servicefactors walkeach eveningfull kitchenliving areaother guestsparking spotwithin walking distancegreat view of the riverhistoric buildingrestaurants and shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We had a great stay at this Inn. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Our suite was very comfortable, more room than we had expected and tastefully decorated. Would definitely recommend this Inn!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The staff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond my expectations. I am local to Savannah and was looking for a bed/breakfast type location to get dressed for my wedding and spend my first night as a newlywed. We couldn't have made a better choice. The room was on the quiet end of River Street, so it is very convenient to all of the attractions without all of the noise and crowds. The suite was spacious with a full kitchen and an living/dining area. The staff was so accommodating and sweet I wanted to invite them to our reception! I am in love with this place and it will forever be part of the dear memory of my special day. I had very high standards for my wedding day and this Inn met them in every possible way. Whether you are visiting on a family trip or for a romantic getaway, this is the place to stay. Thank you!

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony - it is so worth it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2013

All the staff were very helpful and nice, breakfast was good (eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuit, fruit, coffee, muffins, bagels, cereals..). We stayed in 2 bedroom suite and it was roomy with a full fridge. Right on the river and in middle of downtown, walking distance to almost everything. LOTS of restaurants around as well as great people watching. On one of many parks/squares. Only down side is walls are a bit thin and we could hear people in room sniffing all night and bed frames are pretty but squeak whenever you role over.

I would 100% recommend this Inn

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We stay here every time we visit savannah and the staff always remembers us. Erika is awesome at the front desk. The beds are comfy and rooms are clean. They just renovated so the place retains the old time feel with updated decorations and furniture. There is a wine and cheese event every night and great breakfast every morning. Located right by the water for some great views and easy access to shops and restaurants. I highly suggest a visit.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 8, 2013

First of all, I dont want this to be all negative. We had a great stay and the older inn is what it is. Amenities are greatthat are mentimentioned below. My only problemslie in the kitchen and bathroom.
The kitchen is not a kitchen. Its a microwave , 4 cupcoffee pot and a full size fridge. Even most of the cabinets dont open. I had intentions of fixing lunch maybe, but the kitchen only has 4 knives and 4 forks and a couple coffee mugs. This wouldn't be a big deal except the room is huge. 2 story loft with a dining table and living area. Seems like it could be mord condo-ish.
The bathroom is so tiny. You can barely get in and shut the door. Once again, with the size of this place some things could improve.
Most people say you shouldn't spend so much time in the room, but were honeymooning so we are spending alot of time in the room relaxing after a long stressful wedding week. The living area couch isnt even facing the tv. And its an old tube style that doesnt swing around.
These things would not keep me from coming back, the staff really take care of you.

• Stayed: October 2013