1,397 results
All reviews klondike bars river street wine and cheese an ice cream treat joe's crab shack loft bedroom turn down service factors walk each evening full kitchen living area within walking distance other guests parking spot great view of the river happy hour historic building
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husband and I was amazed with Service and amsphere when we arrived at The Old Harbour Inn. It was our 4th anniversay/ honeymoon trip that we was not able have do emergeny illness on my wedding day. We were very happy with the fullset up of our room(bedroom,full kitchen,and siting area). It had everything need for our stay and the bed sleep wonderful. We also love the hospitiity hour with hotel guest alone with wine and cheese.The location sit right on Riverstreet where stores line up in a row which my husband and I walk, shop, and watch the boats ride by.The staff was very pleasant and helpful with Savannah attactions, shopping and dinning areas. Thank you Maurice, for making my stay heavenly with your wonderful service and do let me forget about check-in staff that was very delight with their help and services that they offer. We will return to this Awesome place very soon....

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Maurice was the door with a big smile he brought the luggage in and even the crate brought blankets to the room our dogs had a big park right across the street plenty places to eat and walk the social at night was great and ice cream in the freezer breakfast was just ok

1  Thank Dar115
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The Olde Harbour Inn was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I booked it to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. We booked it for it's location and overall value. When we arrived we were very pleasantly surprised at the size of the room. There is a bedroom, kitchen, living room and bathroom, it is very spacious and feels like having your own little apartment. The breakfast in the morning is great and best of all is the wine and cheese that they offer in the evenings with a quite impressive spread. The location was great we walked everywhere, there's friendly staff, it's very clean and with great ammentities. We will definately come back to the Olde Harbour Innf or our next visit! The Ice cream treats they leave in your freezer every night are awesome too!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Danielle R
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband, two boys, our dog, and I really enjoyed our stay. Very friendly staff and spacious rooms. Clean and great location! Easy parking and nice green space for dog and kids to play. Plenty of places to eat and sightsee within walking distance. Awesome!

2  Thank Jen M
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stayed in Room 201 (with our dog) Great suite, but the room has a bit of a musty odor. We opened the window and had no problems. The temporary lobby is directly overhead the living room area and the floor squeaks a bit, but the bedroom is on the river side so noise at night wasn't a problem Location is perfect, staff is amazingly friendly.

Breakfast had many more choices than we expected: juice, coffee, biscuits, bacon, sausage, pastries, yogurt...The wine and cheese reception was good.

Plenty of walking areas (riverwalk, parks) for us and the hound.

We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2012