Catherine Ward House Inn
$175
Hyatt.com
$161
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$72
$199
$193
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsforsyth parkb bcaptain's roomother guestsgarden roomcarriage housefresh fruitbreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfasthouse is beautifulhistoric districtthe main housesouthern hospitalitybull streeteach morninggas fireplaceprivate entrance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Catherine Ward House last week and it was perfect!!! Savannah is amazing in and of itself and we had the best time!! Leslie was wonderful, VERY accommodating. (I actually wish I could've sat and chatted with her longer!) I had planned everything prior to arriving but they have relationships with a lot of local businesses and they know the best places to go, when to go, etc. and even arranged for a shuttle to pick us up and drop us off for an outing. We wanted to really experience Savannah but the CWH was so lovely, comfortable, and relaxing that one of the best nights we had there was when we ordered in sushi and watched movies all night! We stayed in a beautiful room, VERY clean, VERY comfortable. (Fresh, beautiful flowers, too!) The house has several places that are so serene and beautiful, you can just sit and read or just close your eyes and listen to the birds. The breakfast was SO delicious! I can't eat eggs so she asked me what I liked and prepared oatmeal for me though it wasn't what was planned for breakfast. Its the perfect mixture of elegance, class, Southern charm, and comfort! I'm already planning our next trip back!

Room Tip: I didn't see any rooms other than the one we stayed in, the Cosmopolitan Room. It has a great deck, very private, HUGE bed, lots of comfy pillows to choose from, microwave, wet bar, beautiful shower for 2, fireplace, quiet :)
2  Thank The4BraggAz
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I loved staying here. Accommodations were terrific. I especially loved sitting out on the deck in early morning and then sitting in the garden when it was hotter. Leslie and her staff were very gracious and helpful. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pamala S
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This B&B could not be nicer on the inside! We loved our beautifully decorated room and the staff was friendly and quirky and fun. The only thing I wish I could do is transport this B&B a little bit closer to the "safe" part of town. It's not that it was horrible, just a tiny bit far from the heart of the city (which really isn't a that big anyway). Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

On an impromptu visit to Savannah we found ourselves on the doorstep of the Catherine Ward House Inn. What a charming inn! We showed up last minute and the accommodations were outstanding. We stayed in Catherine's Room and it was so comfortable and romantic! Leslie went above and beyond to help us out! She offered wonderful dinner suggestions. Breakfast was outstanding! The location is right off Forsyth Park and is close enough but also far enough away from everything to make it quiet and convenient. We will definitely be back to stay again. We truly loved how welcomed we felt and how genuine the southern charm was at this cozy, romantic inn.

1  Thank Pam B
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I will keep this short: Listen to all of the other reviews. This is the best B&B ever. Top-notch location and service, with all heart from a passionate innkeeper.

1  Thank nonameface13