“Couldn't ask for more! Beautiful rooms, warm atmosphere, and fantastic hosts!”
Review of Park Avenue Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Savannah
Park Avenue Manor
Ranked #12 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 13, 2010

I traveled with my family to Savannah for a two night stay at the Park Avenue Manor and we did not want to leave! Our group occupied all four rooms and found each one beautifully decorated, impeccably clean, and very comfortable. Each room has a unique and elegant style. The rooms are equipped with TVs, fireplaces, full baths, and a selection of interesting books about Savannah. In addition to the guest rooms, the two parlors at the front of the house are warm and inviting. We enjoyed sitting here in the evening, sipping our sherry and enjoying the brownies that Maurice and Glenn keep fully stocked. Breakfast in the morning was definitely a highlight.

Maurice and Glenn were the perfects hosts and made every effort to make our stay in Savannah enjoyable and memorable. They suggested restaurants, tours, and not-to-miss attractions, offering to make arrangements for everything. We plan to stay here again on our next trip to Savannah!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed January 9, 2010

If you know Savannah and want to be next to Forsythe Park, this is the spot for you. The hosts (Maurice and Glenn) are the best. I have stayed in many B&B's and you will not find a better value.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2009

My mother and I stayed at the Park Avenue Manor for one week. We liked it so much, that she extended her stay in Savannah and we were able to stay a few days more. The wonderful Inn keepers and the people there made our week memorable. The breakfast with in the dining area with the Inn guests was wonderful and entertaining!. The food was home cooked and delicious. My mom still talks about the place. We feel like we have friends whom we can always stay with in Savannah, Georgia! A+++

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed November 29, 2009

Fabulous place to stay, great rooms, great food, great inn keepers, if you are looking for a bed and breakfast in Savannah, look no further, this is the place. our children loved it, we loved it and we will start out new tradition for each Thanksgiving with a trip to Savannah and we will stay here at the Park Avenue Manor, as long as the current owners are there!!!! A new tradition made, new friends made and a great time in Savannah. Thanx for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2009

My recent stay at Park Manor was the best! Maurice and Glenn are the perfect hosts and have created a charming, cozy, and comfortable environment. Every room is decorated in style and cleanliness is obviously a priority. Each morning's breakfast was delicious and an abundance of food. Everyone sat around the table and shared in the conversation. Another tribute to the comfortable atmosphere that exists! The outside courtyard is yet another area where guests can relax, read, chat, or just enjoy the outside air. It's home away from home!
Thanks to Maurice and Glenn's suggestions and plentiful information on things to see, restaurants, and helpful tips, we were able to navigate the historic district successfully. The Manor's location makes walking to most places quite doable and in the weather that we had it was quite enjoyable. Upon returning after our long days of exploring Savannah, we were guaranteed to find sherry and brownies on the table. We really appreciated being taken care of so well.
It was hard to say "Good by". Maurice and Glenn had made us welcomed in their home and made sure that our stay in Savannah was memorable. I know that I will return to Savannah, and I know that I will only stay at Park Manor. I'm already looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 10, 2009

We stayed here at the end of October as the last stop on our road trip around the SE of the USA. The B&B is located at the end of Forsyth Park, making a pleasant walk to the historic district. This was our first visit to Savannah and we loved it! The hosts, Maurice and Glenn, were welcoming and attentive, and obviously very proud of their recently-acquired business. The house is lovely. There are two parlours to sit and relax in, with books and magazines to browse, and the atmosphere is very home-like. The room was large and quiet and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was ample and the conversations flowed. We were sorry to leave! If we ever find ourselves in Savannah again we would definitely return here.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2009

This was my second stay at The Park Avenue Manor, but it won't be my last! When Maurice greeted me at the door, I felt like I had returned to visit old friends! The rooms are beautiful, clean and very comfortable. The breakfasts are outstanding. And most of all Maurice and Glenn are the perfect hosts! They are wonderful at recommending restaurants and activities. This bed and breakfast has everything you could want and I am already planning a return trip!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family