“Wonderful time for the whole family”
Review of Park Avenue Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Savannah
Park Avenue Manor
Ranked #12 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Having stayed at the Park Avenue Manor many times in the past, I knew this was the place to bring the whole family for my daughter's graduation celebration. We rented all the rooms and brought the grandparents, aunt and sibiling. Glenn and Maurice seemed to instinctivly know what we needed to make this the most special weekend. They were incredible hosts. Everyone loved the house, loved their rooms, loved the breakfast and loved Glenn and Maurice. I could not have imagined a more perfect place to have a special celebration. I would do it again and again. Of course I also love staying at the Park Avenue with just my husband and me for a get away!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 16, 2011

We made reservations based on Trip Advisor's reviews and are very glad we did! We were slightly concerned when we pulled up because the neighborhood we drove through was kind of sketchy, however we had no problems and were thankful to be so close to Forsyth Park! The owners were friendly and the atmosphere was warm. Stayed in the Colony room and loved it! This was our first B&B and we don't know how we'd been married for 4 years before staying in one! Breakfast was yummy and filling! Stay here and tell your friends.. this place is great!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Park Ave. Manor in February 2011. We found the B & B to be outstanding. The hosts, Maurice and Glenn, were exceedingly gracious and welcoming during our stay. They were very knowledgeable about the area, gave halpful recommendations and directions for restaurants and activities. Don't miss the Pink House restaurant! The guests at this B & B are treated to outstanding breakfasts with delicious homemade dishes. Speaking as one for whom breakfast is a favorite meal, I've never found a better B & B. We wetre allowed the "run of the house" and found many unique and beautiful furnishing and reading materials. Beverages were avialble throughout the day and most importantly, there were bite sized brownies always out for the guests!! Overall, we strongly recommend the Park Ave Manor when visiting Savannah. It was a truly memorable stay. We look forward to a future opportunity to stay again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We went to Savannah for our second year anniversary and decided to try a B&B for the first time, what an awesome experience! The place is beautiful, very cozy and the inn keepers made the experience even better. The breakfast was very good, the room was VERY clean and very inviting (we stayed in the Georgia suite), and it was also very spacious and comfortable. The inn keepers were super friendly and outgoing and always willing to help and to make your stay a great one, they have also thought about every little detail to make the place very pretty, cozy and they have a great taste.
We will stay here every time we go back to Savannah and we highly recommend this place. Great experience!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2011

This was the first time that I have stayed in a B&B, and it was nothing short of a wonderful experience.

The Park Avenue Manor is the perfect place to stay in beautiful Savannah. It is located near Forsyth Park in the Historic District, which is great for morning exercise, dining, shopping, exploring...

The rooms were quaint and lovely, as well as very clean.
The decor was very charming.

The inn-keepers (Maurice and Glenn) are wonderful hosts. They were quick to make many great recommendations as far as how to spend the time in Savannah (restaurants, attractions, etc.).

The breakfast was absolutely delicious (the menu varied daily) as were the brownies in the parlor...yum!.

Overall, I would absolutely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Savannah.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Wow! What comfort! So very, very clean and bright. You couldn't ask for a better breakfast! Nor, could you ask for better Hosts! Glenn & Maurice make you feel at home and let you "do your thing"!!
Anne & I seek the Bed & Breakfast experiences and have had some good ones. This visit to Savannah and Park Avenue Manor was, by far, the best. We will be back!! Keep
the $300.00 a night rooms, we found Savannha's best kept secret!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2011

My wife and I spent 4 nights in the Ellen Kelly room. Maurice and Glenn are the perfect hosts! Everything is spotless and charming. They have brownies and sherry available 24/7. (I am almost embarrassed at the number of brownies I ate.) If you can find a better breakfast in Savannah, I challenge you to find it. We planned a day on Tybee Island and Maurice provided some beach towels. (Thank you!) Maurice and Glenn have an excellent knowledge of Savannah are are the perfect ambassadors for the city.

Room Tip: The Ellen Kelly room has the largest bathroom.