“Another good meal”

Troy Mediterranean Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Troy Mediterranean Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #135 of 858 Restaurants in Savannah
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Leave the ordinary behind and escape to the Mediterranean! Southside's newest and highly anticipated addition is Troy Mediterranean Cuisine. Located directly across from the Savannah Car Wash Detail Center is a little family owned restaurant that is poised to raise the bar for fine restaurants in Savannah. Once you step inside you are whisked away to the Mediterranean. The decor is tranquil and the atmosphere is peaceful. This is a great place to bring the family or that first date. Great care and detail goes into each entree and the presentation is food magazine quality. Since they are open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, there is absolutely no excuse why you cannot dine here! If you are in a hurry, you can have your favorite entree(s) cooked to order and pick them up through their takeout area. Either way you owe it to yourself to escape to Troy!
Savannah, Georgia
“Another good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had dinner Sunday night with 11 of us from out monthly golf group and finding a restaurant that everyone enjoys is always a challenge,but Troy did a great job.We had many different meals and based on the empty plates going back,everyone enjoyed what they had.I had the lamb shank again! and it was wonderful again!Our waiter Chris was terrific and I got many pats on the back for taking the group there,we will return soon.

• Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Blew my mind!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We randomly stop here on the way to another restaurant. It wasn't what I expected. I thought it was going to be mediocre, but I was mistaken. The bread is really good and the garlic butter that comes with it, is so rich in flavor.The entrees are excellent as well. We were in Savannah for three nights and ate there twice. The service was also amazing.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank EatAtMoMos
Savannah, Georgia
“Really, Really Good Food on the Southside!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Ate at Troy for the third time last night. Great appetizers, great wine and excellent entrees. We had the lamb shank, chicken with feta reduction (to die for!). Our waitress was wonderful! This restaurant is kid-friendly but also great tor date night. We will be back!

1 Thank numkinsmama
Charleston, SC
“Great find!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

We were in Savannah for over night and was looking for something really good and close to where we were staying. Troy came up on our Yelp search and we decided to give it a try because of the Mediterranean offerings. So glad we did! Great food and wonderful service. Will definitely return!! My husband and I were not starving so we shared an appetizer and an entree that was one of the specials. Everything was fresh and delicious. Great hummus!! Not great on ambiance but who cares? It was great on FOOD and that's why I went!!

ATLANTA
“Excellent Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

This restaurant is located in a very unassuming strip shopping center on Abercorn Street. If you are not careful you will pass right by it.

I stopped for lunch. I had the Baba Ganoush for appetizer. It was well prepared with a rich smokey flavor and accompanied by warm pita slices. For my entrée I had the Gyro sandwich. It was outstanding. Plenty of lamb, onions, tomatoes, lettuce and tzatziki sauce on warm soft pita bread. It comes with soufflé beans, a white bean soup with a tasty slightly spicey flavor. I found the prices to be very reasonable. My server (Victoria) was very pleasant, friendly and attentive. I was well pleased with the my meal.

Hopefully, I will have a chance to try the dinner menu on my next visit to Savannah.

1 Thank USGOVAGENT