Hyatt Regency Savannah(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$172
Hyatt.com
$209
$182
HIExpress.com
$255
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Cotton Sail Hotel(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$259
$314
$251
  • Restaurant
3,416 results
All reviewsellis squarecity marketfire pitmini barnon alcoholic drinkscandied bacongreat locationfree snackscomplimentary glass of winehistoric districtwalk in showerthe riversmall balconywithin walking distancemodern hotelvalet parkingawesome hotel
Reviewed February 12, 2013

On a business try so the cost didn't matter too much. My 2 nights and 3 days were very pleasant. Room was located in an area that did not have any outside noises. I missed having a real fridge and microwave. I still highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Savannah GA. Close to places to eat and buy things. Stay was very nice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a get-away/birthday trip. After the gushing reviews, I guess I was expecting more. The walls aren't soundproofed, and our room had an awful view of the building across the street. Parking is crazy expensive, and it nearly made me sick to read the reviews and learn that I could have skipped the $30 a day valet parking and parked myself for $7! Disappointing.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Casey M
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We spent two nights at the Andaz on our way to Florida and could not have been more pleased. I had diligently studied reviews on Tripadvisor, hoping to find an inn or historic B&B but even the best rated ones seemed to have a quirk or two with which I could not get comfortable: noise, parking hassles, location, room size, etc. On the other hand, the Andaz appeared to be top drawer and reliable - and it was!

Check-in at the Andaz is a little different as other reviews point out (no front desk in the traditional sense) but it was courteous, friendly and helpful and my wife and I each were given a complimentary glass of wine. We also got upgraded from a deluxe room to a suite overlooking Ellis Square. While the upgrade certainly added to our enjoyment of the hotel - the room was very large and the view was wonderful - I sincerely believe my review would be highly favorable even without the upgrade, due to the high standard of service, the pleasant decor in this boutique hotel and the comfortable bedding. The complimentary soft drinks, water and snacks in the room are a wonderful touch and were much appreciated as well.

The Andaz also stands out as a top choice in Savannah due to its great location. River Street shops and restaurants are just a block or so behind the hotel, the City Market is next door, restaurants, squares and historic homes are all a short walk away. Perhaps the only modest criticism I could offer is that drinks at the lobby bar were quite expensive, but we did not spend a lot of time there with so many great places to visit just out the front door.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jim O
Pedro P, General Manager at Andaz Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank you for your great comments to Tripadvisor. We are so happy that you had a positive stay with us here at the Andaz. Hurry back. Best Regards Pedro Perez. General Manager

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have not stayed at this property, however, I did enjoy the buffet breakfast. Presentation was great. Good food variety and quality. The decor leans towards a funky, edgy Euro look, however, with loud disco music (BeeGee's, Donna Summer, etal) pumping through the lobby/restaurant area gives the perception that the funky botique hotel collided with Daffy Duck. The botique effect with the music additive misses the mark.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at the Andaz. Check-in was fast and friendly. The room was just as described. Beverages and snacks in the room were great. The bed and linens were the most comfortable and cozy I've experienced at a hotel. The location was perfect. We were right in the middle of everything, and just a couple blocks from major attractions and restaurants. Overall just a wonderful experience. I will definitely stay at Andaz again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple