Hyatt Regency Savannah(Savannah)
$121
$109
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Planters Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$129
$131
$108
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

The DeSoto(Savannah)
$169
$135
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Cotton Sail Hotel(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Bar/Lounge
$133
$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$143
$125
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$146
$139
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$149
$116
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

3,404 results
All reviewsellis squarecity marketfire pitmini barcandied baconnon alcoholic drinksgreat locationfree snackscomplimentary glass of winehistoric districtwalk in showerthe riversmall balconywithin walking distancemodern hotelvalet parkingawesome hotel
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have not stayed at this property, however, I did enjoy the buffet breakfast. Presentation was great. Good food variety and quality. The decor leans towards a funky, edgy Euro look, however, with loud disco music (BeeGee's, Donna Summer, etal) pumping through the lobby/restaurant area gives the perception that the funky botique hotel collided with Daffy Duck. The botique effect with the music additive misses the mark.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at the Andaz. Check-in was fast and friendly. The room was just as described. Beverages and snacks in the room were great. The bed and linens were the most comfortable and cozy I've experienced at a hotel. The location was perfect. We were right in the middle of everything, and just a couple blocks from major attractions and restaurants. Overall just a wonderful experience. I will definitely stay at Andaz again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jywhite
Reviewed February 2, 2013

After reading countless reviews on Tripadvisor we chose the Andaz and I am so glad that we did. When we got there to check in we were greeted by friendly staff and a wonderful lady named Dot. She got us all checked in and offered us some complimentary wine. When we went up to our room there was a little mix up so my husband headed down and told Dot that we had an issue. They had us fixed up and placed into another room within minutes, and let me tell you the room was spectacular. Floor to ceiling windows with a view of Ellis Square, a balcony, and that bed was HEAVEN. The room was nicely decorated, and very clean. The hotel was within walking distance of every single place we could have wanted to see or eat at.

The staff is wonderful, helpful, and truly care how you are enjoying your stay. We took advantage of the fire pit and it was really nice. We also ate the brunch they serve and it was wonderful, I really loved that they get their food from local vendors. The service was impeccable and the valet team was by far the best I have ever come across. They had our car ready quickly and always asked if we needed help finding where we wanted to go.

When we go back to Savannah we will be going back to the Andaz. It truly made our anniversary top notch and they even sent us a card wishing us a Happy 10 years. It was those kinds of details that really placed Andaz above the rest.

Room Tip: Interior rooms and rooms away from the square will probably be much quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MMH99
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was my second visit to Savannah and my stay could not have been any better... The Hotel is beautiful light clean and very welcoming... My room great from accomodations, cleanliness, and love the powershower... Bed was just like being home... All staff were super friendly and could not do enough for myself and colleagues. Refreshing to have great service.... A very special thank you to Ms.Dot, Mike ( Valet) and the entire kitchen/dining staff for our wonderful meals... Lynn super job as always...

Room Tip: You can only get a good room....
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I recently visited Savannah for the first time and my stay at Andaz Savannah was a highlight in this wonderful little city. Located ideally near the waterfront and within easy walking distance throughout downtown, the hotel serves as a great starting point in the morning and welcoming respite at the end of the day. The rooms are large and well-appointed; I'm unsure if each room has a kitchen area, but my room did, along with wonderfully a wonderfully comfortable sofa, easy chair, and king sized bed. Each morning started with a delicious breakfast, replete with fresh fruit, made-to-order omelets, and quality coffee which the wait staff would place into a to-go cup when heading out for the day. On top of the comfortable environs and delicious food, the hotel was capped by a friendly and helpful staff that met up to the "Southern hospitality" standards of the region.

Room Tip: Best omelets I have ever had at a hotel breakfast. Also note that all non-alcoholic beverages and snacks in the room are "on the house", a nice touch.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business