Hyatt Regency Savannah(Savannah)
$131
$108
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$121
$109
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$133
$116
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Cotton Sail Hotel(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$159
Preferred Hotels
$143
$125
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$160
$125
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Planters Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$129
$119
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$146
$139
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

3,401 results
All reviewsellis squarecity marketfire pitmini barcandied baconnon alcoholic drinksgreat locationfree snackscomplimentary glass of winehistoric districtwalk in showerthe riversmall balconywithin walking distancemodern hotelvalet parkingawesome hotel
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was my second visit to Savannah and my stay could not have been any better... The Hotel is beautiful light clean and very welcoming... My room great from accomodations, cleanliness, and love the powershower... Bed was just like being home... All staff were super friendly and could not do enough for myself and colleagues. Refreshing to have great service.... A very special thank you to Ms.Dot, Mike ( Valet) and the entire kitchen/dining staff for our wonderful meals... Lynn super job as always...

Room Tip: You can only get a good room....
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I recently visited Savannah for the first time and my stay at Andaz Savannah was a highlight in this wonderful little city. Located ideally near the waterfront and within easy walking distance throughout downtown, the hotel serves as a great starting point in the morning and welcoming respite at the end of the day. The rooms are large and well-appointed; I'm unsure if each room has a kitchen area, but my room did, along with wonderfully a wonderfully comfortable sofa, easy chair, and king sized bed. Each morning started with a delicious breakfast, replete with fresh fruit, made-to-order omelets, and quality coffee which the wait staff would place into a to-go cup when heading out for the day. On top of the comfortable environs and delicious food, the hotel was capped by a friendly and helpful staff that met up to the "Southern hospitality" standards of the region.

Room Tip: Best omelets I have ever had at a hotel breakfast. Also note that all non-alcoholic beverages and snacks in the room are "on the house", a nice touch.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stayed in the Ellis square suite and the room decor was nice and the service was pretty good, however, with what we payed it should have been excellent. We got the romantic package which the woman on the phone whom we booked with said would be nightly turn down service with wine and chocolate covered strawberries. When we got there it was only for the first night and I couldn't figure out why 7 strawberries and one bottle of wine added 400 dollars to the room. The staff was very helpful though and we did enjoy our stay. I felt like the room could have been nicer though.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Traveled to Savannah to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. The hotel is staffed by the most gracious, well trained, accomadating individuals. Our room was upgraded when they found out it was our anniversary. We had a gorgeous room overlooking the square. There was a grea bar and restaurant right in the hotel if you didn't want to venture out - the weather was much cooler then we had expected. When the sun did come out we were able to walk everywhere from the hotel. There are fine places to dine. The riverfront was gorgeous. A very worthwhile trip.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and was very impressed. Upon arrival, I was offered a complimentary glass of wine. The lobby area is really cool as is the bar area. Staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. My room was lovely, the bed was king size and very comfortable. The bathroom was big. Wifi is free and the hotel offers free refills on the snacks in the room and non alcoholic beverages in the mini bar. I have never seen this before. In addition, there is a safe in the room. Breakfast is amazing. They will prepare an omlette, french toast or really anything you want. It was excellent. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I would suggest asking for a suite. I think they are the even numbered rooms not the odd numbered ones.