“Great Cupcakes”

Ranked #4 of 18 Bakeries in Savannah
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Bakery, cupcakes, macarons, muffins, filled Croissants, pound cakes, cookies, cronuts, apple fritters, cinnamon rolls, cup cookies, homemade ice pops, ice cream, sodas, water, coffee, latte, espresso, iced coffee, southern sweet tea, lemonade.
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

While in Savannah, we entered this place looking for coffee and found great cupcakes instead. Service was great and good variety of cupcakes.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Need a quick sugar fix to keep your sight-seeing energy up? This is the place to stop. Their cupcakes are divine! Take your treat over to Reynold's square, sit on a bench and soak in all the Savannah charm.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was introduced to this place on the Savannah taste tour and glade I went on that tour because these cupcakes were so good. We had the famous Mabel's Favorite which was so moist that it melted in my mouth! Yeah it was that tasty! I went back before I left to take a dozen back home with me so my family could try them. I got the 7 of the Mable’s which was all that was left. I than got chocolate chip cookie dough which was excellent. It had a ball of cookie dough in the center!! I also got the key lime which was awesome. My dad loved the Strawberry one I brought back for him. My last two were the red velvet and the chocolate on chocolate. Those two were ok they were my least favorite of the other flavors I had. I can’t wait to go back to Savannah so I can get some more. The owner was very nice and helpful in making my decision on which ones to get. The price is right for a bakery. There are other bakeries bake home that charge you $3 for a cupcake and there not as good. So $2.50 for a gourmet cupcake is a fair price.
I was able to get a dozen for $25.00. For the people who gave this place a bad review they must not have a very good pallet because I do not know why they said the cupcakes did not impress them. They must have been her competitors! I love dessert and get one every restaurant I eat at so I know my sweets and this place is great!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

cupcakes. do i really need to say another word? :)))) well, tripadvisor seems to think so. like cupcakes? get one.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

These cupcakes are some of the best I have had and I'm a tough critic. I much prefer these to Gigi's cupcakes. My husband and I had red velvet, key lime, buttery pecan and strawberry and they were soooo good. I wish we lived here so we could go here all the time!