“Fabulous Theatre”

Mamma Mia!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were able to get front row seats. The show was lively, professional and very fast moving. The performer were so professional, yet very down to earth. The best part was the interaction with the audience.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,080)
All reviews
in 114 reviews
"bull street"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Just happened across this show and decided to try it, the show was great and great atmosphere, sat on the 2nd row and ended up getting called on stage everyone had a good time laughing at me, was a gun night good music, will go back if in savannah

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Awesome, fun performance! We bought last minute tickets and loved it. Should have gone to see the second performance.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Outstanding preformance by talented preformers singing and dancing to the 60's, 70's and 80's music. We really enjoyed the show. Our party consisted of ages in the 20's, 50's and 70's. Everyone enjoyed it.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 22, 2013

While on vacation, my fiancé took me to the Savannah Theatre where we saw "The Beat Goes On". I enjoyed it very much! The performers were excellent when singing songs from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. They also threw in a few songs from T.V. shows as well! I may only be 25, but I guess I was raised right because even I was singing along with their songs! Very fun, very energetic performers, very amazing show! If you have the chance to see one of their productions, don't let it pass you by! It's worth seeing!