“Loved it”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Loved it”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This show offered something for everyone, no matter your musical taste or age. We saw Southern Nights and thought the male cast, in particular, had very strong voices. And then there was Ms. Huxsie Scott...what can you say?! AMAZING voice!!! I only wish I would have bought one of her CDs before we left the theater because I can't find one online :(
A fun, affordable 2 hour show that even my very hard-to-please relatives enjoyed!!

Visited October 2012

“amazing night out!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

great,funny and family friendly! going back for a second night in a row! We loved their support for the troops. They brought an elderly man on stage, so cute! They really involved the audience too! This is a must if in Savannah.

Dane, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic musical talent”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We went to both Southern Nights and The Beat Goes on. You get half off the second shows admission price. The comedy performed in Southern Nights was better than you see on any tv show or from comedians who charge three times the price. The talent on this stage is phenomenal! The have spent extra money and time in the costumes and choreography to make these shows some of the best I have ever seen and I go to a lot of broadway productions near our home town. Don't miss this!

Visited October 2012
New Castle, Delaware
133 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“How quaint.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This theater was a part of the Hollywood tour that we took. We were only allowed to view the lobby but it was beautiful. Outside the entrance are the bricks that contributors purchased to fund the renovations of this landmark. Don't be surprised if you recognize some names.

Visited January 2012
boca raton
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A Fun Time For All”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wow...of course I read trip advisor before I go to most things! This got great reviews. What they didn't say is that the Talent is great. The musicians I have been searching on u tube and google to see more of them. We laughed and sang the entire time. I wish I lived closer to see all the shows. It was attended by all ages and I am confident everyone enjoyed themselves!

Visited November 2012