“Bobby Davis is a Southern Gentleman”
Review of Explore Savannah

Explore Savannah
Ranked #34 of 146 Tours in Savannah
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Oh, where to start…you'll learn what "touch your pearls" means ladies!
Went to Savannah for a long girls weekend and my friend booked this tour for us. Several of us are aspiring shutter bugs and we wanted someone who would take us around to see all the good stuff. Mission accomplished! Including, but not limited to, the Fountain in Forsyth Park and Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.
We did a long tour (about 4 hours) and there were 6 of us in our group that day. Bobby was funny, entertaining and so informative. The man knows his history! He gave us plenty of time to take pictures and even did a great job of referring us to several fantastic restaurants. Top of the line professional.
Very much worth the money and time!

1  Thank Wendy B

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Educational! Entertaining! We are so glad we chose Bobby for this spectacular tour. We got much more than We expected for what we thought was a low cost.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had a group of 6 and loved every minute of our tour with Mr. Davis. If you are considering a tour, you will not be disappointed by his.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had a wonderful walk in historic Savannah with Bobby Davis.
He also took beautiful pictures of us and e-mail them the next day! The 2 hour walk was very informative and fun with many inside stories about the life in Savannah, now and then. He pointed out the most beautiful and important houses and buildings or other locations. I feel he gave us so much info and a taste of the history of Savannah. Bobby also recommend to take a tour at the Green Meldrim house- it was very beautiful and so was the visit to the Mikve Israel synagogue.

1  Thank Nava E
Reviewed March 3, 2014

After taking Bobby Davis' Explore Savannah walking tour, we could see why it is the #1 attraction in Savannah. The two hours flew by. He was both entertaining and educational. I wish my college professors were as good as Bobby. My wife and I learned so much about Savannah's history because of the ease in which he presented the material. Bobby met us at our bed and breakfast and the walk began. We walked through many of Savannah's beautiful squares. We even had time to stop for a delicious cup of she crab soup at Parker's market before the tour resumed. For me, an ardent photographer, Bobby made sure we stopped many times for me to take photos, and he knew exactly where the best photo ops were. He even took photos of my wife and me so we will have wonderful memories...The tour covered about four miles but it was an easy walk. In fact, we wanted more...My wife and I have taken scores of tours in our travels over the years, but none has been better than Bobby's...If your travels bring you to Savannah, you should plan to take a Bobby Davis Explore Savannah tour.

1  Thank bostontraveler215