“A real LULU!”

Ranked #3 of 31 Dessert in Savannah
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Best Desserts in town voted by Savannah voters since 2008. Full bar with chocolate martinis, beer, liquor, wine, champagne cocktails, organic fair trade coffee, sipping chocolate, cakes, brownies, creme brulee, fondue, home-made ice cream, truffles, chocolate covered strawberries and much, much more. Happy hour daily til 6pm. Local favorite spot to celebrate the big and little things in life!
Ridgway, Colorado
“A real LULU!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

After a lazy stroll through Savannah's beautiful historic district, we were glad to reach this "oasis" for a decadent dessert and beverage. I had a Milky Way martini and my friends had iced-coffee and champagne drinks (can't remember the names). We were all very pleased with the drinks, the service and the ambiance. A must-do when in Savannah!

Visited June 2014

• Arabic first
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Unique & different”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We don't have anything like this where I live, so it was fun to try it out. Kind of a trendy, fun atmosphere. My friends & I tried the Chocolate Strawberry Suspension cake & I had a spiked hot chocolate. The hot chocolate was good, & my friend swooned over the cake, but I can't say that I was really all that impressed. I tend to expect things like that to knock my socks off, especially if it's one of their most popular items, so maybe my expectations were a little high? Fun to try, but wouldn't necessarily go back if in the area again.

Visited February 2014
Binghamton, New York
“Eh”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This place really wasn't anything spectacular. I was pretty excited when I first heard about it because who doesn't like chocolate! The drinks were crazy strong! After we asked to have them reshaked, they were still extremely strong! We hardly drank them, total let down. The cheesecake was alright and the creme brulee was just average. The waitress pretty much ignored us too, serving people that got there 20 minutes after us first. This place was a total disappointment!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rachel C
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Wow... chocolate and a bar!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We had dessert 2 times at Lulu's while in Savannah! The chocolate chip cheesecake was the best thing I have ever eaten! We went back to try the fondue that we saw someone else enjoying during our first visit. We had the most wonderful waitress who even remember my 7 year olds name from the first visit. If you are a chocaholic don't miss Lulu's!

Visited June 2014
“Yummmmm”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

It was right down from our hotel, which was awesome! Its worth every penny spent, especially if you go during happy hour. We got a sundae and split as well as one of the martinis. Best decision. Cant miss out on the sundae.