“Great change of pace”

Ranked #3 of 31 Dessert in Savannah
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Best Desserts in town voted by Savannah voters since 2008. Full bar with chocolate martinis, beer, liquor, wine, champagne cocktails, organic fair trade coffee, sipping chocolate, cakes, brownies, creme brulee, fondue, home-made ice cream, truffles, chocolate covered strawberries and much, much more. Happy hour daily til 6pm. Local favorite spot to celebrate the big and little things in life!
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great place. I'm not a dessert person like my wife so didn't have the highest expectations. I had the Kahlua cheesecake and I must say it was one of the best cheesecakes I ever had. My wife had some mousse type of dessert that she loved. It isn't on the main strip which is fine by me.

There are newer reviews for Lulu's Chocolate Bar

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We came here for dessert one night with our daughter (4). This place is a great find. We had the rapture and it was amazing. Our daughter had a scoop of white chocolate strawberry ice cream which was also very good. This place is small so you may have to wait, but it's totally worth it. We sat outside and it took a little while for our server to take our order, but after that we had great service. This place is 21+ after 10 PM.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Delicious desserts and huge martini selection. I had the vanilla creme brûlée and a pineapple upside down martini! A great combo. Nice atmosphere and staff.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Amazing chocolate drinks and desserts, plus other alternatives. This is the cutest little place, the atmosphere and ambiance is wonderful, so much fun when here. We stopped by here 2 nights in a row for a quick drink or two. The servers were wonderful, pleasant, fun, quick, and always had a smile. Their desserts are awesome, they also have plenty of fruits and cheese on their menu for those who don't indulge in sweets. We enjoyed the fondue with fruit and cookies, white chocolate martini was to die for, chocolate martini always awesome, I did try the key lime martini it was okay, but I will stick with the chocolate. Can't wait to go back to Savannah just so I can visit here again!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Second visit here in 3 years. Very unique, fun atmosphere, servers are friendly and quick, and most importantly the chocolate drinks/dessert are AMAZING!! Love the fact that they have a cheese & fruit plate on the menu as well.