β€œThe best chocolate dessert I've eaten”

Lulu's Chocolate Bar
Ranked #3 of 31 Dessert in Savannah
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Best Desserts voted by Savannah voters since 2008. Full bar with chocolate martinis, beer, liquor, wine, champagne cocktails, organic fair trade coffee, sipping chocolate, cake, brownies, creme brulee, fondue, home-made ice cream, truffles, chocolate covered strawberries and much, much more. Happy hour daily til 6pm. Local favorite spot to celebrate the big and little things in life!
Helena, Montana
“The best chocolate dessert I've eaten”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful selection of chocolate and other desserts, took if as take out so that's a I can judge but it was better than any dessert I've eaten.

• Arabic first
Outside Atlanta GA
“A slice of Heaven!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

If you like any type of dessert you must go here. My husband and I had a triple chocolate mousse which was chocolate delight without being too sweet or heavy. It never got to be too much. We also got a white chocolate chip cheesecake which also managed to be amazing - creamy perfect texture without being too sweet - I felt like Goldilocks - everything was just right! There was a full service bar, and I have no doubt the drinks were amazing, we were tired and got our desserts to go for later in our room. Even though it was a bar there were some families there sharing some desserts. I can't go for 5 stars only because the neighborhood seems slightly sketchy, and the patrons were all under 30, the music playing was slightly but not obnoxiously loud. It was not someplace I would hang out. But the service was great, and I can't wait to go back, and it is on my list of places I recommend first.

1 Thank coffeebeagle
Concord, North Carolina
“A cool little shop with good desserts!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was a very nice place to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee with a slice of cake. Everything looked so could I had a hard time deciding what to get. I ended up with the signature dessert which was the Strawberry Suspension Cake. It was very good. The brownie with health I got to go was tasty also. The service was great. I would come back again

1 Thank Leslie W
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Must go to”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is by far the best after dinner place to go to in Savannah.....I had their special chocolate martini which defies every weight watcher point but well worth it. They make their own chocolate sauce which was every chocoholics dream......and the desserts are incredible. Everything changes daily...so make sure when you step in, check out the case. It's noisy and crowded but lots of fun......

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank jilene48
Cincinnati
“Upbeat and Delicious”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

For the serious chocolate afficionado. Small, cute place with upbeat staff. Desserts, drinks or coffee. You walk by the dessert case when you enter, so you can view the offerings. (also tables outside). No reservation? They might seat u at the bar, a comfortable perch. Cappuccino brownie was enough for two--rich and delicious, as was the cappuccino itself. Creative, extensive martini menu (from pineapple upside down martini to Milky Way martini) is temptation enough for a return trip. The baristas were personable the night we were there--a good team. The 60s and 70s music added a fun touch. Check the hours. On weekends they open at 2 p.m. Otherwise, 5 p.m.

1 Thank Turquoise2012