“In Love!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lulu's Chocolate Bar
Ranked #3 of 32 Dessert in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Best Desserts voted by Savannah voters since 2008. Full bar with chocolate martinis, beer, liquor, wine, champagne cocktails, organic fair trade coffee, sipping chocolate, cake, brownies, creme brulee, fondue, home-made ice cream, truffles, chocolate covered strawberries and much, much more. Happy hour daily til 7pm. Local favorite spot to celebrate the big and little things in life!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“In Love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Around midnight, I had this craving for chocolate! Many places didn't service dessert late but this little gem did! The desserts are all priced around $6-8 but they are pretty big and really filling. They also have a speciality drink menu! I will be going back when we go back to Savannah!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank kcc915

Clearwater, Florida
“The Perfect Chocolate Martini”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

While walking around the city we saw this restaurant and we had to stop. We did not have dinner there (it was too early) but we did have a fantastic chocolate martini. It was perfection! Add to it a very friendly staff and you have a must go place when in Savannah. I regret I did not make it back for, at least, dessert, because the three-chocolate mousse looked deliciously sinful. But I will make sure I have some of that on my next trip.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Willam C
Cochran, Georgia
“Fun, good dessert”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

We had a late dessert after dinner and a ghost tour. We arrived around 10:30 and waited about 20 minutes for a table. A few minutes after we were seated, the hostess called my phone to tell me our table was ready. That seemed to be the tone for the service. I think every waiter/waitress in the place came by our table at one point or another. Although unorganized, we never had to wait for a drink or an order. Luckily the food and drinks were good enough to outweigh the chaotic atmosphere. We had an ice cream sampler and some cheesecake, along with coffees and hot cocoa, and all were worth waiting for and putting up with the craziness. Probably not the best place for a quite, romantic dessert, but worth checking out if you need to satisfy your chocolate craving.

1 Thank Jay P
Atlanta, Georgia
“Martinis. Martinis. Martinis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

The martinis (especially the creme sickle) were delicious The display for desserts was broken so you had to take a chance on what to order. Ordered the birthday cake. It was too too sweet and too too dense

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Vg3616
Orlando, Florida
“Great Dessert!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Worth the walk to MLKJr where the bar is. Great choice of Martinis great dessert, best creme brûlée I've ever eaten and the White chocolate chocolate chip cheesecake is like eating a creamy oreo in a slice :) mmmmm..... Sooo good! The espresso Martini and the Juke box selection made my night! Great spot for a date!

Visited January 2013