“Holy Cow!!!!”

Ranked #3 of 31 Dessert in Savannah
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Best Desserts in town voted by Savannah voters since 2008. Full bar with chocolate martinis, beer, liquor, wine, champagne cocktails, organic fair trade coffee, sipping chocolate, cakes, brownies, creme brulee, fondue, home-made ice cream, truffles, chocolate covered strawberries and much, much more. Happy hour daily til 6pm. Local favorite spot to celebrate the big and little things in life!
Reviewed July 29, 2012

If you do anything while in Savannah you have to pay a visit to this place. We wanted to try everything but we settled on the triple chocolate mousse and the white chocolate,chocolate chip cheesecake. I challenge anyone to find better. Love how they support local artist by displaying and selling original paintings. Wonderful!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

One of the places I most want to visit when I return to Savannah--I recommend this treat to anyone traveling to Savannah. I wish they offered a little sampler plate so that everyone could taste a variety of their chocolate YUMS.

1  Thank CynthiaKT
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Oh my I need this Chocolate paradise near me in SC!!! Dessert absolutely worth every penny and some! I've found a second home!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Lots of chocolate drinks and foods, but expect whatever you choose to run you over $10. Worth it as a special treat, not somewhere you'd go all the time.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I've wanted to try this place for a while now. My wife and I recently went after supper. She had creme brulee and I had the mousse towers. Good and rich, but for over $7 each (with tax) I wanted something bigger than a cupcake. Not at Lulu's!

1  Thank HaroldSanders