“A Terrific Addition”

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“A Terrific Addition”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The addition of lunch and a small plate dinner menu to a great shopping location changes Byrd Cookie to a major attraction. I have only had lunch there, but I must say the chicken liver paté with close to a half inch duck fat on top is hard to beat as one of the wonders of the world, especially with home-baked bread. The second time there I had what they claimed and I would agree is the best hamburger in town, with no prepacked and frozen meat, but one as I would make at home.

And since they sell cookies, they have jugs full available to test. And test I did!!!

It is a bit expensive. But what good places aren't?

Asheville, North Carolina, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Changes at Byrd Cookie Company”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Had not been to Byrd Cookie for a few months.
Lots of really good changes--
1. Great new dining room (from the old showroom) with excellent selections
2. Selection of specially chosen wines
3. New showroom area
4. Several new types of cookies available to sample and buy.

Very happy that we went to Byrd, left with a bag full of goodies and will return soon.

Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Great for dinner or lunch!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have enjoyed dinner and lunch there a few times. The food is well prepared and then menu offers enough variety to be able to go more than once (even in the same week)!! You can't beat great food in a beautiful atmosphere with charming and enjoyable service.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Lunch”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Delicious Italian Sandwich special today at lunch. Great Atmosphere and service. I'll be back in the evening soon for small plates and a glass of wine. Of course had to grab a few bags of Scotch Oatmeal Cookies for dessert later.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank AnnS935
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Delicate little sandwiches”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for lunch. It was crowded but we only had a short wait. Service was friendly. Everything is made to order so allow plenty of time. My wife had the cheese plate which she liked. I had a special Italian sandwich which was OK. I guess if you want chips or fries you need to order them separately. Most of the other items we saw on other peoples plates were dainty with the crusts removed from the bread. If you are real hungry, order more than one item. They are not large.