“Good as it gets!”

$80.00*
and up
Historical Drinking Tour of Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: This 18th-century bar was a rendezvous point for pirates.
Savannah, GA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good as it gets!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Local guy here just recommending The Pirate's House Restaurant. Been coming here for years and the food, service, and friendly staff are consistently the peak of Southern Hospitality. Lunch buffet from 11-3 daily is the best deal in Savannah. We ate here Friday, and were lucky to have Yolanda as our server. Great time!

2 Thank SavDan

Wellman, Iowa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“She - Crab Soup!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have been to Pirates House before and have longed for a bowl of their She Crab soup ever since. I don't like seafood and I don't particularly care for soup but when they're mixed together by the Pirates House chef, magic happens.

2 Thank wataugaone
fort worth
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“History Buffs will love this”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Its a really intriguing bar/eatery. The menu was nothing to write home about. They had a buffet that none of our group of 10 tried as it didnt look appetizing. However most people there were eating from it. The artifacts, and history of this place make it worth the trip hands down. Its a really neat experience to see the original tunnel (even though its only a small portion) and se the original house from several hundred years ago. A must see if you like history

Visited April 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Pirate's House/My Favorite SAV Restaurant”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have been coming to the Pirates House since I was a child. I am 48 years old, so that is quite a while. My son is stationed at Fort Stewart & we went to Pirate's House on my birthday on Easter Sunday. It was as good as we both remembered, it had been quite a while since we had been there. We ordered off the menu once & came back the next day & had the buffet. The buffet is delicious southern food. It was really good, but I am partial to seafood in SAV. We hail from ATL, so we can get great southern food on a whim. When I ordered off the menu, I got the best fried oysters I have ever had!!!! We came back in Oct for my daughter in law's belated birthday. She loved it. The fried oysters are on Pirate's House lunch menu online, but not on the lunch menu in the restaurant. I was very disappointed & asked about them. No problem, I got my oysters!!! We went back again last week before my son was deployed to Afganistan. My son & daughter in law had the buffet & loved it. They were fixing to pull the buffet while we were there, so a guy came around & told them that if they wanted to go back, it was going to be pulled soon. We appreciated that. The only thing that has changed since I was a child was the dessert menu Pirates House used to have. OMG it was awesome. Now, they just have a few desserts. That's the only downside in all the years that I have been been a happy Pirates House customer. When my son returns in August, we will be be happily going back to Pirates House. Also, if you are a member of the SAV Dining Club (my son is) you get an entree for half the price. That is one of the better deals on this card.

1 Thank Terry1465
Franklin, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

If you have kids especially boys then this is a must. The food was excellent and the staff was awesome.