“Awesome”

Genteel & Bard
Ranked #4 of 165 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: $25 Per Guest - Visit genteelandbard.com for all available tour times and spots - Family & locally owned -Discover Beautiful Savannah with GENTEEL & BARD, Savannah’s premiere storytellers, hosts, and are passionate about all her tales. On Genteel & Bard's GHOST ENCOUNTER TOUR, you’ll discover Savannah’s darkest history, paranormal activity, and her most active locations. It'll entertain and leave you curious about your own accommodations. On Genteel & Bard's SAVANNAH HISTORIC DISTRICT WALKING TOUR, experience Savannah's historic stories and see locations that shaped our country, while enjoying photographs, history, music, architecture, and recorded first account letters of Savannah notables. Our tours take the museum experience outdoors for an unforgettable live story-telling production you don't want to miss. Plus, we're Savannah's only walking tour company that supplies souvenir earbuds for our guests. They work up to 100 ft. (your guide is mic'd) so you can easily hear every word.
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Absolutely the greatest memory of our trip to Savannah. Our Guide TC was full of knowledge, very interactive with the tour group, and made everyone feel involved even the kids. He was very generous on the pricing for my family as well since we were on a tight budget. I would highly recommend this ghost tour over any other in the area.
Thanks,
THE HAZIM FAMILY

Hi Mr. Hazim,

Thank you for your tremendous compliment! Wow....we are beyond grateful for your words for being the greatest memory of your trip to Savannah. I had such a fun time hosting your family and y'all made the night a lot of fun for me. I enjoyed your family's energy and enthusiasm. Your kids are awesome and they're lucky to have such great parents. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the Summer. From my family to yours...thank you.

All reviews
"story telling"
in 11 reviews
"his passion"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 17 reviews
in 7 reviews
"trip to savannah"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

We are a family with an 18 year old, a 16 year old and 2 12 year olds - hard to satisfy everyone but this was awesome. TC was an amazing guide who brought to life all of Savannah's hidden ghost stories. We were entertained for all of the 2 hour tour. Well worth every penny!

Christina!

You have such an awesome and fun family! I had a blast hosting y'all and sharing Savannah's stories. Your family's excitement was so much fun and it spread to the rest of the group. Thank you for your amazing review, and it makes my day knowing everyone in your family had fun.

Have a great rest of your Summer in CA!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

TC made history come to life with his excellent storytelling skills. He guided our group to a large number of sites but spent enough time at each place to allow us to absorb the history & really see the place. We enjoyed his command of the information and his sense of humor, too. It was a great introduction to the history and beauty of Savannah.

Hi Laurel!

I'm so happy you had fun on our History Tour. I'm so grateful that my storytelling made history come to life. A humbling and wonderful compliment. I love sharing Savannah's stories and incredibly thankful for your words. I hope you created many fun memories in Savannah.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Wonderful tour and extremely informative! Highly recommend! My husband and I loved hearing the history of the city.

Hi Melinda!

Thank you for your all-star review! I'm so happy you and your husband enjoyed the tour and Savannah's stories. To receive your recommendation is a tremendous compliment. Thank you.