Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $25.00
More Info
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews ear buds ghost tour walking tour hear everything great tour hear every word a great story teller his passion savannah history story telling booked this tour highly recommend this tour interesting facts come alive two hours his knowledge trip to savannah
Reviewed June 19, 2017

My friend and I so enjoyed this tour....TC was very knowledgeable and attentive....The history and mysteries truly come to life with TC's tour....we would definitely recommend that anyone visiting Savannah make this a part of their visit....

Hi Sharon!

I'm beyond thankful for your review, especially when you state, "the history and mysteries truly come to life." Means a lot to us to receive your words and recommendation. I hope you have a wonderful Summer in Kentucky.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

Absolutely loved this tour. Our guide was super knowledgable, clearly loves Savannah, had a very engaging style. Calls himself a historical storyteller. Absolutely delightful. And didn't feel like two hours. I couldn't have gone on longer. Doing the 7:30am tour is a great way to beat the heat.

Hi Sophie,

I'm so happy y'all enjoyed our history walking tour of Savannah. Thank you for your all-star review, and it was an absolute pleasure hosting y'all. The time does go by fast and I could've share stories for hours about Savannah. I'm thankful you felt engaged during the tour. I'm also thankful you liked the 7:30 am tour time. Definitely makes it easy to enjoy Savannah's history while walking.

Have a great Summer!

Reviewed June 19, 2017

My husband and I have been on 4 ghost tours in Savannah and this was by far the best. TC is a wonderful story teller and took time to give extensive details at all the stops. We loved having the earbuds to hear no matter where we were in line. TC even took some of us to a bonus location after the tour ended to see where the slave tunnels went under River and Bay Streets. If you have an opportunity, I would definitely suggest booking a ghost tour with Genteel and Bard.

Hey Christa!

Thank you for your review and I loved hosting y'all. I always enjoy getting to know Georgia Coast locals. Learning y'all have been on 4 ghost tours in Savannah and to be your favorite is a huge compliment we don't take lightly. My family and I are very grateful for your recommendation. I hope y'all have a great Summer and please look us up the next time you're in Savannah.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

We took both the early morning Savannah tour and the evening ghost tour. TC Is an amazing guide. His knowledge of Savannah and its history made the time fly by. We would highly recommend both of these tours. R&D Russell

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Hi Rod,

Thank you for the great compliment! I'm grateful for your kind words, which mean so much, especially since y'all took both tours. I had a wonderful time hosting y'all, getting to know you, and sharing Savannah. I hope your whole trip created lasting memories.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

The tour was both informative and interesting. The guide was knowledgeable and entertaining. He offered other suggestions for restaurants that were wonderful. We look forward to using him again on your next trip

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Thank you for your great review! I'm thankful we provided you with a interesting and informative tour, and you liked our "on the town" suggestions. Savannah has so much to offer and I love sharing it's best with guests.

I'm excited to see y'all again on your next trip to Savannah.