“Early Morning Savannah Walking Tour”
Review of Genteel & Bard

Genteel & Bard
Ranked #4 of 165 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: $25 Per Guest - Visit genteelandbard.com for all available tour times and spots - Family & locally owned -Discover Beautiful Savannah with GENTEEL & BARD, Savannah’s premiere storytellers, hosts, and are passionate about all her tales. On Genteel & Bard's GHOST ENCOUNTER TOUR, you’ll discover Savannah’s darkest history, paranormal activity, and her most active locations. It'll entertain and leave you curious about your own accommodations. On Genteel & Bard's SAVANNAH HISTORIC DISTRICT WALKING TOUR, experience Savannah's historic stories and see locations that shaped our country, while enjoying photographs, history, music, architecture, and recorded first account letters of Savannah notables. Our tours take the museum experience outdoors for an unforgettable live story-telling production you don't want to miss. Plus, we're Savannah's only walking tour company that supplies souvenir earbuds for our guests. They work up to 100 ft. (your guide is mic'd) so you can easily hear every word.
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Absolutely loved this tour. Our guide was super knowledgable, clearly loves Savannah, had a very engaging style. Calls himself a historical storyteller. Absolutely delightful. And didn't feel like two hours. I couldn't have gone on longer. Doing the 7:30am tour is a great way to beat the heat.

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Hi Sophie,

I'm so happy y'all enjoyed our history walking tour of Savannah. Thank you for your all-star review, and it was an absolute pleasure hosting y'all. The time does go by fast and I could've share stories for hours about Savannah. I'm thankful you felt engaged during the tour. I'm also thankful you liked the 7:30 am tour time. Definitely makes it easy to enjoy Savannah's history while walking.

Have a great Summer!

"story telling"
in 11 reviews
"his passion"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 17 reviews
in 7 reviews
"trip to savannah"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed June 19, 2017

My husband and I have been on 4 ghost tours in Savannah and this was by far the best. TC is a wonderful story teller and took time to give extensive details at all the stops. We loved having the earbuds to hear no matter where we were in line. TC even took some of us to a bonus location after the tour ended to see where the slave tunnels went under River and Bay Streets. If you have an opportunity, I would definitely suggest booking a ghost tour with Genteel and Bard.

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Hey Christa!

Thank you for your review and I loved hosting y'all. I always enjoy getting to know Georgia Coast locals. Learning y'all have been on 4 ghost tours in Savannah and to be your favorite is a huge compliment we don't take lightly. My family and I are very grateful for your recommendation. I hope y'all have a great Summer and please look us up the next time you're in Savannah.

Owner / Guide

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

We took both the early morning Savannah tour and the evening ghost tour. TC Is an amazing guide. His knowledge of Savannah and its history made the time fly by. We would highly recommend both of these tours. R&D Russell

Hi Rod,

Thank you for the great compliment! I'm grateful for your kind words, which mean so much, especially since y'all took both tours. I had a wonderful time hosting y'all, getting to know you, and sharing Savannah. I hope your whole trip created lasting memories.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

The tour was both informative and interesting. The guide was knowledgeable and entertaining. He offered other suggestions for restaurants that were wonderful. We look forward to using him again on your next trip

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Thank you for your great review! I'm thankful we provided you with a interesting and informative tour, and you liked our "on the town" suggestions. Savannah has so much to offer and I love sharing it's best with guests.

I'm excited to see y'all again on your next trip to Savannah.