“It really is the BEST!!!!!!!!”
Review of Genteel & Bard

Genteel & Bard
Ranked #4 of 165 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: $25 Per Guest - Visit genteelandbard.com for all available tour times and spots - Family & locally owned -Discover Beautiful Savannah with GENTEEL & BARD, Savannah’s premiere storytellers, hosts, and are passionate about all her tales. On Genteel & Bard's GHOST ENCOUNTER TOUR, you’ll discover Savannah’s darkest history, paranormal activity, and her most active locations. It'll entertain and leave you curious about your own accommodations. On Genteel & Bard's SAVANNAH HISTORIC DISTRICT WALKING TOUR, experience Savannah's historic stories and see locations that shaped our country, while enjoying photographs, history, music, architecture, and recorded first account letters of Savannah notables. Our tours take the museum experience outdoors for an unforgettable live story-telling production you don't want to miss. Plus, we're Savannah's only walking tour company that supplies souvenir earbuds for our guests. They work up to 100 ft. (your guide is mic'd) so you can easily hear every word.
Reviewed May 14, 2017

I booked this tour with 3 of my friends because of the reviews. The whole experience exceeded any of our expectations! TC readily shares his passion for history and his love of the spirit world. We now have a new believer due to our experiences. I would take this tour or any tour that he has. 10 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Karen G

Karen!

Y'all were so much fun to host and I'm so thankful you joined me on our ghost encounter tour. From beginning to the end, y'alls excitement was contagious, and I had a great time sharing Savannah's haunted side with you. Knowing you booked us because of prior reviews and now writing a wonderful one yourself, it's a huge compliment.

We sincerely thank you!

"story telling"
in 11 reviews
"his passion"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 17 reviews
in 7 reviews
"trip to savannah"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed May 14, 2017

A must for all! One of the only tours with ear buds so you don't miss a thing! T.C. knows many interesting facts and can answer all questions. This was a Mother's Day weekend trip with my daughter, so special time together. Thankful that many locals fought to preserve the historic homes that are exceptional. (Found out we may have had a ghost or two in our hotel!)

1  Thank dmitchell2826

Hi!

I had so much fun hosting you, your daughter, and thankful you chose us for your tour. Both of your enthusiasm was wonderful and I loved sharing Savannah's stories with you as we explored the Hostess City. I hope that no one visited you in the night at your hotel.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

If you want to learn some interesting history of Savannah you need to do the night ghost tour with T.C. We really enjoyed the Adults Only Night Tour. T.C. made the tour very special and treated everyone personally by name. It was a small group compared to other groups I seen doing the same thing. T.C. thinks outside the box and hands you some headphones with a receiver so you can hear him at all time and don't need to be right next to him. This is a walking tour and want some good shoes and bring something to drink with you depending on what time of the year you visit. Defiantly look up "The Best Savannah Tour Company" if you want to do a ghost tour.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank kyle583

Hi Kyle,

We are so thankful for your excellent and detailed review! I take pride in making our tours personal, interesting, and fun. I agree that the headphones help, and when it is a large group, no one has to crowd up against each other to hear. Everyone gets that breathing space.

Thank you for also recommending people to bring a drink and walking shoes. With those, all set for a great time!

Reviewed May 13, 2017

It is a good experience. We walked around some haunted buildings in Savannah for four hours. Advanced English skills are required.

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Hi Sizhuangl,

I am so thankful you and your friends joined me on our ghost tour. I liked listening to your time so far in the United States and happy you are enjoying Georgia Tech. Our two hours together was so much fun and hope your friends have a great time in Atlanta.