“Amazing!”

Genteel & Bard
Ranked #4 of 165 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: $25 Per Guest - Visit genteelandbard.com for all available tour times and spots - Family & locally owned -Discover Beautiful Savannah with GENTEEL & BARD, Savannah’s premiere storytellers, hosts, and are passionate about all her tales. On Genteel & Bard's GHOST ENCOUNTER TOUR, you’ll discover Savannah’s darkest history, paranormal activity, and her most active locations. It'll entertain and leave you curious about your own accommodations. On Genteel & Bard's SAVANNAH HISTORIC DISTRICT WALKING TOUR, experience Savannah's historic stories and see locations that shaped our country, while enjoying photographs, history, music, architecture, and recorded first account letters of Savannah notables. Our tours take the museum experience outdoors for an unforgettable live story-telling production you don't want to miss. Plus, we're Savannah's only walking tour company that supplies souvenir earbuds for our guests. They work up to 100 ft. (your guide is mic'd) so you can easily hear every word.
Reviewed May 13, 2017

TC was our guide and he was by far the best! I've been on a couple ghost tours in Savannah but this was the BEST! The earbuds were an EXCELLENT idea. We had no issues hearing him and im so glad I could. The history of Savannah is so rich and intriguing. You won't regret booking a tour with this group yall! Promise!

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Lindsay!

THANK YOU for such a wonderful review! Knowing you've taken other ghost tours in Savannah and calling us the best is a huge compliment. I also agree that the earbuds are excellent and allow our guests to hear every word. The history of Savannah is incredible and I love sharing it's stories.

We are so thankful and appreciative for your words,

All reviews
"story telling"
in 11 reviews
"his passion"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 17 reviews
in 7 reviews
"trip to savannah"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed May 12, 2017

Great tour. We enjoyed it so much and highly recommend this tour. You see things you normally don't see and you hear stories of the history that you wouldn't ever find out if you didn't get to do this.

Ashleigh!

I had a blast hosting the three of y'all. Your energy and enthusiasm was contagious which made the tour extra fun for everyone. I hope y'all had a relaxing and great time on Tybee Island before heading home to north Georgia.

We sincerely thank you for your amazing and gracious review.

Reviewed May 12, 2017

This was by far one of the best tours I have ever taken; the tour guide TJ was extremely knowledgeable, and excited into the things he showed us. The interactive component and the personal headsets are amazing, you can wonder off a little but still hear what TJ is saying.

Hi!

To be called one of the best tours you've ever taken humbles me with great gratitude. Thank you. It excites me every day to share the stories of Savannah and spend time with wonderful guests like y'all. My family greatly appreciates your kind words and taking the time to write them.

We hope you have wonderful Spring in the city.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

My fiancée and I were visiting from Charleston, SC and knew we wanted to go on a ghost tour. We chose this one and so glad we did! It was definitely well worth it and we highly recommend it to anyone visiting Savannah.

Hey Rebecca!

I had so much fun hosting y'all and love that y'all came from Charleston...Two haunted and enchanted cities. I'll never forget your facial expressions at each location, which are the same ones I have in my own home. Thank you for your recommendation to future guests and hope y'all have a great remainder of Spring in The Holy City.