“Ghost & History Tour... Luv'd it!! TC was Excellant!! And EZ walking tour...A Bonus!! A little after dinner Stroll... 😎”
Review of Genteel & Bard

Genteel & Bard
Ranked #4 of 165 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: $25 Per Guest - Visit genteelandbard.com for all available tour times and spots - Family & locally owned -Discover Beautiful Savannah with GENTEEL & BARD, Savannah’s premiere storytellers, hosts, and are passionate about all her tales. On Genteel & Bard's GHOST ENCOUNTER TOUR, you’ll discover Savannah’s darkest history, paranormal activity, and her most active locations. It'll entertain and leave you curious about your own accommodations. On Genteel & Bard's SAVANNAH HISTORIC DISTRICT WALKING TOUR, experience Savannah's historic stories and see locations that shaped our country, while enjoying photographs, history, music, architecture, and recorded first account letters of Savannah notables. Our tours take the museum experience outdoors for an unforgettable live story-telling production you don't want to miss. Plus, we're Savannah's only walking tour company that supplies souvenir earbuds for our guests. They work up to 100 ft. (your guide is mic'd) so you can easily hear every word.
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Bravo.......!!! History was great bonus for me..us!! Great after dinner stroll too!! The ear buds...audio was The Bomb!! Heard Every Word!! 10 for that too!!

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

I love your review! Thank you so much for the enthusiasm in your words, the exclamation points, and giving our earbuds a 10! I had a blast hosting y'all and one of the best groups I've ever had. It was beyond fun. Sincerely thank you for your review, which made my family's morning.

Thank You!

"story telling"
in 11 reviews
"his passion"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 17 reviews
in 7 reviews
"trip to savannah"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed April 24, 2017

One of the bests tours we took!
The knowledge and the presentation of the guide are exceptionally good! We would recommend this tour to everyone.

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Hi Alexander,

I had an excellent time hosting y'all and it was so much fun sharing Savannah's stories with you. Your review is so kind and I'm beyond thankful for your recommendation to future guests.

Thank you!

Reviewed April 23, 2017

We have done several tours, both during past visits and on this trip, and this was the best for sure. It was interesting, entertaining, and personal. There were a lot of stories but it was not as if the guide was just "going through the motions." Thanks!

Zac!

I'm so thankful and appreciative for your great review, especially knowing that y'all took other tours. Really means a lot to read your words, especially that I wasn't going "through the motions". I always want it to be personal and engaging. For that compliment, thank you.

Also, The photos y'all emailed were very interesting, and reading about your hotel episodes would be chilling to experience. I hope that remote control stayed where it was suppose to stay.

Y'all are a great couple and I really enjoyed hosting the both of you. Have a great trip back home.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

Storytelling was fun. Beautiful night for a walk. Unfortunately our group was senior citizens and a walking tour wasn't a good option.

Hi Judy,

It was an absolute pleasure hosting y'all on our ghost tour. Such a fun group who knows how to soak up life. I had a blast hosting y'all as we shared Savannah's haunted side.

I hope y'all have a great Spring Season!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 22, 2017

T.C. was the best! A wealth of knowledge, funny, entertaining, like having a friend tour you through his city. Our whole family thoroughly enjoyed the tour. T.C. was great with our 8 and 10 year olds who love history. It was the perfect way to see the beautiful squares and architecture of Savannah!

Hey!

One of the best compliments I could get is that it was "like having a friend tour you through the city." Thank you for your wonderful and personable review. Your family is so kind, fun, and your kids are awesome. I truly had a great time sharing Savannah with y'all and grateful for your words.

I hope y'all created lasting fun family memories on your visit to The South. Have that mist ready to go!